Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 08:18 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,935,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Hmmm I wonder why no one told him slavery ended 400 years ago; its time for a new analogy
You mean like what the Left/black dems like to call black conservatives? you know, uncle toms, race betrayers and a bunch of other terms of endearment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2011, 08:18 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,181,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Hmmm I wonder why no one told him slavery ended 400 years ago; its time for a new analogy

Old 10-15-2011, 08:20 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,413,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Yes the fastest way to progress up the race ladder is to use race whenever at all possible to point the finger at "the other guy" of your own ethnicity in order to make you seem like you're right to make everyone who's miserable like you are feel better about themselves.

Pathetic.
Obama and this guy do not share the same ethnicity. In fact Obama does not share the same ethnicity with the vast majority of Black people in this country.

Old 10-15-2011, 08:23 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,986,110 times
Obama is only Black when he wants/needs to be Black ie: getting Black votes.

We all know Clinton was the first Black president.

Obama is just the first bi-racial president.

Old 10-15-2011, 08:26 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,479,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Good thing the Obamabots were there to shout him down.

Black Man At Sharpton Rally Calls Obama "House ******" - YouTube
Oh, my God. What a horrible thing to say! I really wish that word was wiped from the memory of English speakers everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Obama is only Black when he wants/needs to be Black ie: getting Black votes.
Obama is half black, therefore he has the right to call himself "African American". Even if he wasn't the descendant of slaves, he has African ancestry.

Old 10-15-2011, 08:29 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,986,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Oh, my God. What a horrible thing to say! I really wish that word was wiped from the memory of English speakers everywhere!

Obama is half black, therefore he has the right to call himself "African American". Even if he wasn't the descendant of slaves, he has African ancestry.
Apparently more so than he wants to admit.

Old 10-15-2011, 08:31 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,689,672 times
Looks like one of the "Field Negros" is upset with one of the "House Negros".

Uh oh before you idiots call me a racist or try to get this deleted maybe you better do a little history work.

Old 10-15-2011, 08:34 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,456,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
lol!
It's funny until you realize this one undeniable fact:

Quote:
Heat cannot be transfer from a colder to a hotter body. As a result of this fact of thermodynamics, natural processes that involve energy transfer must have one direction, and all natural processes are irreversible. This law also predicts that the entropy of an isolated system always increases with time. Entropy is the measure of the disorder or randomness of energy and matter in a system. Because of the second law of thermodynamics both energy and matter in the Universe are becoming less useful as time goes on. Perfect order in the Universe occurred the instant after the Big Bang when energy and matter and all of the forces of the Universe were unified.
6(e). Laws of Thermodynamics

Complete order to complete chaos.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:22 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,096,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post

If I was black Id want to be known as an American, not the PC bull "African American"...

Id also want to own and freely carry a gun and vote....

Id not be blaming whitey for holding me down...

Id be happy I was born in the USA and celebrate the 4th of July...

Id do the same thing that guy did with the professional victim 0bamabots...

Old 10-15-2011, 09:27 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,526,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Obama and this guy do not share the same ethnicity. In fact Obama does not share the same ethnicity with the vast majority of Black people in this country.
And the point would be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies