Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was he right in Defending himself?
Yes 130 90.28%
No 14 9.72%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 12:41 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
City Data gets it right, grand jury refuses to indict.

Read more: Jury dismisses charges against man who beat angry McD's customers - NYPOST.com
good news for mr mcintosh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2011, 01:04 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Quote:

Read more: Jury dismisses charges against man who beat angry McD's customers - NYPOST.com
Good. Any info on whether he faces a parole violation?

Old 12-03-2011, 01:19 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
Quote:

YEA!... maybe others will think twice before that assault employees. One one will come to your aid and you deserve the a$$whooping you get!

Old 12-03-2011, 01:24 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
This is the best possible outcome, I bet those goons will never jump over a fast food counter again.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:24 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
This is the best possible outcome, I bet those goons will never jump over a fast food counter again.
Hopefully, this is a lesson to those who want to get a little courage and attack customer service employees.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:32 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Good. Any info on whether he faces a parole violation?
Haven't read anything so I guess the parole violation was determinant on an indictment or conviction.

Old 12-03-2011, 03:42 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral View Post
Wait...a man is beating two women with a rod? And then he keeps beating the women while they are down...and this is okay?

Unless they were putting his life in danger, or beating him to a pulp that is disgusting.

ARE YOU SERIOUS??????? These weren't women!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you know nothing of mad black women. They are some of the most vile, violent human beings on the planet. I went to screw with inner city black women. I'm one touch SOB but even some of them would scare the hell out of me and could the hell out of most men. You're nuts!!!! I don't care if the perp has a vagina or a penis..............a mad black women jumps over the counter and tries to threaten me I'm gonna defend myself. Two of them and you'd have to do what this guy did........maybe next time these loud mouth women will keep their ignorant yappers shut. The guy went overboard but he was mad and angry. What I can't believe is he turned around and threatened the employees that were trying to help him to stop. That's how enraged he was. These women are lucky he didn't kill them.

It's sad that some black people still behave like they are a jungle tribe in Africa. Maybe blacks will finally realize the "system" can work and whitey isn't out to get them.

Old 12-03-2011, 03:47 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,798 times
It's also hilarious that the one actually working in this situation isn't an American black at all. He's from the Carribean. LOL....so typical. The two women are probably jobless drug dealing welfare moms. Oops their lesbians!

Old 12-03-2011, 05:51 PM

1,096 posts, read 1,835,518 times
My favorite part of the report on the grand jury decision:
Quote:
"it wasn't even Rayon who checked the bill," McIntosh's lawyer explained. "All he did was bring the extra crispy chicken to the counter."

Old 12-03-2011, 06:19 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyanger View Post
My favorite part of the report on the grand jury decision:
Typical of a certain segment of the population they often go off irrationally. Well they started it and he finished it. I hear one of the girls almost died and has memory loss. Hopefully someone will tell her how much of a fool she acted and will not do so again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies