Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 04:11 PM

313 posts, read 284,725 times

Advertisements

I'm trying to figure out how the White people of the world benefit from allowing the entire third world to flood into their countries. There doesn't seem to be one.

While the world becomes less diverse than ever and 2/3rds of the population of the world is in Asia, White people are told to breed with others outside their race and promote the White countries of the world becoming majority Brown third world cesspools.

The tribe has almost completed their goal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2011, 04:16 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
This goes beyond separation of church and state and completely crosses the line in my view.

This is the type of Muslim group that needs to be "martyred" by some restless soul with a .50 caliber machine gun. These types making these types of demands have no place in the world. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if they all disappeared from this planet. Their demands are beyond acceptable.

Old 10-18-2011, 04:21 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
While the world becomes less diverse than ever and 2/3rds of the population of the world is in Asia, White people are told to breed with others outside their race and promote the White countries of the world becoming majority Brown third world cesspools.
Do you think you could post a link for this?
I know you're not going to, but I just have to hear the line of reasoning behind this particular conspiracy theory.
I shall make sure to wrap myself in tinfoil first.

Old 10-18-2011, 04:25 PM

1,142 posts, read 2,132,509 times
from the sounds of some of the post as well as some responses i hear an element of surprise - im sorry to say that im surprised that your surprised - france has a law that nothing denoting religion is allowed in their school system - when they asked the muslim women in school to remove their head scarfs they were outraged - we must abide by their customs when in their country but they do not abide by other countries customs when in theirs - they have the attitude that its their way or the highway - the mosque by ground zero is another perfect example - no matter what people said about that being hurtful they didnt hear what was said or didnt understand other peoples point of view - i have found them very demanding of respect without having respect for others - this has nothing to do with this discussion but i have noticed they never ever smile or laugh - i guess it sucks to be them -

Old 10-18-2011, 04:34 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ1252 View Post
from the sounds of some of the post as well as some responses i hear an element of surprise - im sorry to say that im surprised that your surprised - france has a law that nothing denoting religion is allowed in their school system - when they asked the muslim women in school to remove their head scarfs they were outraged - we must abide by their customs when in their country but they do not abide by other countries customs when in theirs - they have the attitude that its their way or the highway - the mosque by ground zero is another perfect example - no matter what people said about that being hurtful they didnt hear what was said or didnt understand other peoples point of view - i have found them very demanding of respect without having respect for others - this has nothing to do with this discussion but i have noticed they never ever smile or laugh - i guess it sucks to be them -
99% of Mulsim girls are now going to school in France without wearing a head scarf.

I know that sort of ruins your scary tale about how Muslims are sooo crazy and not law abiding like your kind.

Old 10-18-2011, 04:35 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
This goes beyond separation of church and state and completely crosses the line in my view.

This is the type of Muslim group that needs to be "martyred" by some restless soul with a .50 caliber machine gun. These types making these types of demands have no place in the world. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if they all disappeared from this planet. Their demands are beyond acceptable.
Then maybe you want to martyr the Catholic Croatian leader of the immigrant organization that suggested changing the flag.

Quote:
The suggestion, which has caused unwelcome tensions between the Swiss majority and the country's 5% Muslim minority, was actually made by a Christian multi-culturalist.

Ivica Petrusic, vice president of immigrant association Secondos Plus, suggested dropping the cross from the Swiss flag and adopting a different flag instead.

Petrusic says he himself is Christian, but he does not think a Christian symbol should be used in a country with so many atheists and people who profess other religions. He says the cross does not represent the religious and cultural diversity in Switzerland today.

In an 18 September interview with the Swiss newspaper Aargauer Zeitung, Petrusic said the cross has a Christian background and while the Christian roots of Switzerland should be respected, "it is necessary to separate church and state" because "Switzerland today has a great religious and cultural diversity. One has to ask if the State wants to continue building up a symbol in which many people no longer believe."

In the interview, Petrusic said Switzerland needs new symbols with which everyone, including non-Christians, can identify. As an alternative to the current Swiss flag (see image here), Petrusic proposed the former flag of the Helvetic Republic (see image here) which was officially introduced in 1799 and consisted of green, red and yellow colors. "Those colors are similar to the current flags of Bolivia and Ghana and would represent a more progressive and open-minded Switzerland," Petrusic said.

The proposal to change the Swiss flag has been met with outrage across the political spectrum and has added fuel to anti-Muslim sentiments in Switzerland, especially since many people have mistaken Petrusic for a Muslim.
Oh, but how do the Swiss Muslims feel?

Quote:
Muslim leaders in the country have been quick to voice their disagreement with Petrusic and distance themselves from his demands.

Hisham Maizar, head of Federation of Islamic Organisations in Switzerland, said the proposal for a religion-neutral flag was wrong and counter-productive.

"We don't have any demands to upend the ancient traditions of other countries," he said.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:58 PM

1 posts, read 707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Please don't get in the way of white, elderly, right wing, poorly educated, US males trying to demonize a religious group with your fancy comprehension skills.
As opposed to all of the heinous actions the muslims in Europe are doing themselves?

Old 10-18-2011, 06:55 PM

563 posts, read 1,286,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
How disrespectful is that?
Similar things could happen here
Are you for real? Do you think because a group of 200 people would like to change the flag, the swiss will vote YES to that change?

Just another stupid, all so common muslim trashing post

Old 10-18-2011, 07:01 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Then maybe you want to martyr the Catholic Croatian leader of the immigrant organization that suggested changing the flag.

Oh, but how do the Swiss Muslims feel?
Take them all out. I don't discriminate.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:11 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
I'm trying to figure out how the White people of the world benefit from allowing the entire third world to flood into their countries. There doesn't seem to be one.

The tribe has almost completed their goal.
LOL..go read "Camp of the Saints".
It's free to download and read. Written in 1973 and has a big ring of truth to it.

Summary of it:
The Camp of the Saints - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

download in different formats:
Camp of the Saints : Jean Raspail : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies