Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 06:14 PM

86 posts, read 124,506 times

Advertisements

If you believe an innocent is gonna die and you have the power to save it but choose to do nothing you are a coward! If a pregnant ghetto woman came to you and offered her baby to you after birth so as to not have it aborted would you raise it? Or do you just like sticking your noses in other peoples business?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 06:16 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,278,981 times
How many were given the opprotunity. Its not like you can raise your hand and poof you have a child.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:17 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,557,050 times
I raised all the babies I made.

Where does this daisy chain entitlement mentality come from?

"Give me an abortion, and if you don't give me an abortion then raise my baby."

Old 10-26-2011, 06:18 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,134,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsjacob38 View Post
If you believe an innocent is gonna die and you have the power to save it but choose to do nothing you are a coward! If a pregnant ghetto woman came to you and offered her baby to you after birth so as to not have it aborted would you raise it? Or do you just like sticking your noses in other peoples business?
Abortion is murder. If I am alive and adopt children and abortion is legal, it is still murder. If I am alive and do nothing about it and abortion is legal it is still murder. If I am dead and abortion is legal it is still murder. I have nothing to do with abortion.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:25 PM

1,759 posts, read 2,035,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Abortion is murder. If I am alive and adopt children and abortion is legal, it is still murder. If I am alive and do nothing about it and abortion is legal it is still murder. If I am dead and abortion is legal it is still murder. I have nothing to do with abortion.
Exactimundo.

But don't expect that kind of common sense to go over well.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:27 PM

782 posts, read 1,111,975 times
I'm pro-choice and have offered to and would again offer to raise a child.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:28 PM

86 posts, read 124,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post

I know this black lady that is going to have an abortion at the soup kitchen my friend volunteers at. She said if she finds a good family she will have the child! Otherwise she doesnt want to raise the child in the ghetto. This is serious you have the power to save a life now. Can I put her in touch with you. You want to impose your beliefs on individuals you know nothing about. Step up to the plate and save a life. Or are you going to just turn away and let a child die as you believe. hero or coward?

Old 10-26-2011, 06:30 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,557,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsjacob38 View Post
I know this black lady that is going to have an abortion at the soup kitchen my friend volunteers at. She said if she finds a good family she will have the child! Otherwise she doesnt want to raise the child in the ghetto. This is serious you have the power to save a life now. Can I put her in touch with you. You want to impose your beliefs on individuals you know nothing about. Step up to the plate and save a life. Or are you going to just turn away and let a child die as you believe. hero or coward?
False alternative.

She could leave the baby at a fire station or a hospital no questions asked.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:38 PM

3,078 posts, read 4,388,984 times
How about "how many pro-lifers have no problem with funding welfare for multiple children of women who choose to have babies despite having no way to support them?"

<sound of crickets chirping>

Old 10-26-2011, 06:38 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,395,042 times
Default How many pro-lifers here have offered to raise a baby so as to not have it be aborted?

Just because a person believes in life doesn't mean they can take on the burden of the world, I know folks who would be glad to do this if they could afford it.
Being pro life doesn't mean your telling others they can't do what they want, if a person can live with it then good for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies