Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 01:57 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,361,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
leftists on this forum thought that a video game where conservative politicians and pundits were blasted to bits as 'zombies' was just the cutest thing ever

i guess depicting an obamazombie is verboten.

Don't forget though.....it's also....RACIST!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 01:59 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,834,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
TempestT68, I dont suppose you are willing to take a stab at addressing the question shiftymh brings up?
No, that's a deflection attempt and not the topic of discussion. Is anyone on the right willing to admit how vial it is to depict the president in this way?

Old 11-01-2011, 01:59 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,241,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
The fact that they were circulating such an image means they are fantasizing about making what the image depicts as a reality. Is that too hard for you to comprehend?
So the Huffigton post is circulating this fantasizing about it. The first line of the article is the exact opposite of the thread title. That describes the honesty of this thread

Old 11-01-2011, 02:00 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,568,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Don't forget though.....it's also....RACIST!
I don't ever recall a depiction of Bush with a bullet through his head... or any other President for that matter. By the way, this is not the first depiction of Obama like this from the right.

Old 11-01-2011, 02:02 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,568,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
So the Huffigton post is circulating this fantasizing about it. The first line of the article is the exact opposite of the thread title. That describes the honesty of this thread
Nice try deflecting from the topic at hand. Are you honestly gonna excuse this extremely offensive depiction of our President?

Old 11-01-2011, 02:03 PM

46,374 posts, read 27,214,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
No, that's a deflection attempt and not the topic of discussion. Is anyone on the right willing to admit how vial it is to depict the president in this way?
Yes, and if you lefties could not figure that out from the headline (GOP condems) then i'm sorry.

What more would you like?

Are you willing to condem the left for their vial and pure hatred towrds the righties?

38,859 posts, read 25,604,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
leftists on this forum thought that a video game where conservative politicians and pundits were blasted to bits as 'zombies' was just the cutest thing ever

i guess depicting an obamazombie is verboten.
Warning!
Conservos!

Zombie content unsuitalbe for humorless right wingers

12,481 posts, read 10,241,649 times
Quote:
Nice try deflecting from the topic at hand. Are you honestly gonna excuse this extremely offensive depiction of our President?
No defelction the topic was from the link posted to start the thread. The title of this whole thread does not agree with the article posted.

Old 11-01-2011, 02:04 PM

7,822 posts, read 6,409,101 times
Quote:
A Republican teabagger in Virginia thought it would be funny to circulate a depiction of the President of the United States with a bullet hole in his head. It is well known and documented that Republicans and teabaggers are downright hateful, but this is bordering on terrorism. I hope the secret service is investigating this.

Read more:

Zombie Obama Email: Virginia GOP Condemns Image Of President With Bullet Through Head
Was the bullet hole in question put there before or after he became a zombie? That minor detail is quite important because shooting a president is never justified, but shooting a zombie always is.

Old 11-01-2011, 02:04 PM

605 posts, read 706,766 times
Not surprised at this. There needs to be more respect for the office of the President as well. Even with Bush in office, I still had respect because he was our President even though I hated his policies and the poor decision-making. When he had shoes thrown at him, I was angry - as a slight against him, was a slight against our country.

The Right seems to throw the baby out with the bathwater - and their hatred is SO EXTREME, that they even hate the office too. A lot of them have no respect at all - and it seems their patriotism is declining too in our nation. Very sad, as some of them has publicly stated they want to form their own governance, separate from the U.S. I see this as a growing trend at how far extreme the Right has gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies