Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 10:26 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,312,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I have to wonder whom are the most psychopathic, people who do things like this young woman or the ones who defender her actions. I fear for the future if this is any indication of our younger adults use of judgement.
Well its the Tea Party/Libertarian types whom are defending her. Every dispicable, vile act imaginable is covered under 'personal freedom' to them. Unless of course you are talking about any act that goes against what the Christian nuts tell us is acceptable...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2011, 10:28 PM

19,846 posts, read 12,116,680 times
Probably the most disturbing part is the bat-$h*t crazy look in her eyes, that and being covered in blood while looking quite insane. That elevator doesn't even leave the basement.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:14 PM

3,728 posts, read 4,872,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Why would you eat a horse in failing health, that would be odd. Then to post it on the internet, you're giving her to much credit. I see survival, this is just messed up.
There is nothing about these people that isn't odd. From what I've read, it would surprise me that they would eat a dying horse or climb naked into a dead one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Well its the Tea Party/Libertarian types whom are defending her. Every dispicable, vile act imaginable is covered under 'personal freedom' to them. Unless of course you are talking about any act that goes against what the Christian nuts tell us is acceptable...
I'm not defending it. I just think some people here are overreacting a bit. It was without a doubt ghoulish and perverted, but the circumstances take a bit of the bite of how messed up it is.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:23 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
The bolded part is just outright nonsense. Rape is a vile act - do you think libertarians and the Tea Party defend and agree with it? How short sighted can you be? Who knows what you or anyone thinks is vile and dispicable - the real question is it illegal or harmful to someone else. Who the hell made you the final court of abritration on matters of vileness and on what should be criminal?

Why is it that people seem unable to seperate the freedom to do something with agreeing with it? This girl obviously has a serious problem. But with that said it is not a criminal act - no one is defending the act itself.

Are you suggesting that she be arrested for criminal behaviour? If you think defending her actions is the same as defending her freedom to do it - you are clueless. It would seem clear from your stance that she should be made a criminal and prosecuted because most people disagree with what she did.

Old 11-05-2011, 07:23 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,322,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I have to wonder whom are the most psychopathic, people who do things like this young woman or the ones who defender her actions. I fear for the future if this is any indication of our younger adults use of judgement.
She represents our generation no more than Ted Bundy represented my parents' era.

Old 11-05-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
From my understanding the horse was killed humanely, intended to be eaten, was in failing health, and was probably never a pet to start with.

She did do something in bad taste and extremely weird, but I fail to see how this is news worthy or illegal. The horse was apparently killed humanely, so animal cruelty wasn't a factor. They intended for it to be eaten, so it's not like they did for this reason. Plus, the fact that people have claimed into the bodies of moose and bears in extreme cold to keep warm (that is what the Star Wars thing was based off of), it's not like it hasn't been done before.

So I have a hard time being truly offended. More like, "What the f--k is wrong with you?"
I think there is a glaring distinction between using an animal carcass to keep yourself warm and alive vs. cavorting in it, naked. The latter seems an obscene disrespect for the animal, IMO.

Old 11-05-2011, 09:53 AM

1,139 posts, read 1,993,682 times
Quote:
Well its the Tea Party/Libertarian types whom are defending her.
Hold your horses there buddy! Not all libertarians are Tea Party types!

Old 11-05-2011, 09:55 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,827,353 times
Welcome to the vast new buffet of modern half baked religion.

Old 11-05-2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Welcome to the vast new buffet of modern half baked religion.
What religion?

Old 11-05-2011, 12:52 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
I came across an interesting counterpoint on another forum.

We pretty much agree it's sick, twisted, wrong and borderline criminal for a lovely naked blonde American girl to climb into a horse carcass, but how about an ugly, clothed Englishman climbing into a camel carcass? Is that any less repulsive and immoral?

Man vs. Wild - Bear Meets Camel - YouTube

Apparently this was a documented Native American and Mountain Man survival tactic too; Kill a buffalo, climb inside and survive a blizzard with sub-zero temperatures. So she's not being bad, per se... just following in the traditions of many humans before her with their traditional emergency carcass dwellings...
Only this had nothing to do with survival or cold weather or anything like subzero temperatures.

She's a perverted freak. Attracted to dead things, probably a necrophile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies