Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 10:11 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,815,163 times

Advertisements

It never ceases to amaze me how low the Koch's and other right wing extremist organizations will go to essentially drop trow and lay a stinky one on the constitution and the electoral process.

First it's running bogus dem candidates in the Wisconsin primary recall elections in an attempt to throw the election.

Next it's sending out bogus absentee ballots in another attempt to throw the election.

Now these same goons are planning to setup and send out bogus Walker recall petitions to destroy them. Here's some of the lovely things these nutcases are saying:

“I’d like to collect signatures of those who want to recall Walker…so I can have something to feed my shredder,”

“As they sign, I’ll make sure to tell them not to sign another petition. I figure I can get a hundred to a few hundred signatures off the ballot. F*#&* Liberals.”

Conservative activists plotting to sabotage Scott Walker recall effort | The Raw Story
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2011, 10:13 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,775,066 times
They have to play dirty because they know that Walker is a dead man walking when it comes to politics, so they have to cheat. They're desperate.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:34 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,656 times
I think you take the ranting of anonymous facebook people way too seriously.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:43 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,058,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
I think you take the ranting of anonymous facebook people way too seriously.
In other News Fox Business craps a brick when OWS protesters use Facebook.

Occupy Wall Street's Message? Try Checking Facebook | Fox Business

I guess that's different though, though I can't figure out how.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:07 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,952,362 times
Yes. It's anti-American for not wanting to continue feeding public unions via YOUR tax dollars.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:20 AM

2,608 posts, read 2,098,105 times
I guess when your dealing with The Chicago style mob machine you have to resort to playing dirty...

Id love to see what the Illinois Moonbats would do if the Illinois Republicans fled to Indiana to hold up some more their Commie legislation

I wish we could have Walker here

Old 11-12-2011, 11:34 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,815,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Yes. It's anti-American for not wanting to continue feeding public unions via YOUR tax dollars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
I guess when your dealing with The Chicago style mob machine you have to resort to playing dirty...

I see, so it's A-OK to wipe your rear end with the constitution and crap on the electoral process as long as it's for your agenda the GOP mindset at it's finest,...

Quote:
Id love to see what the Illinois Moonbats would do if the Illinois Republicans fled to Indiana to hold up some more their Commie legislation
Wouldn't matter, the Illinois state GOP senators don't have enough seats to block anything

Quote:
I wish we could have Walker here
If you want a hard right utopia, check out moving to Somalia, Saudi Arabia, or Iran

Old 11-12-2011, 11:39 AM

2,608 posts, read 2,098,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I see, so it's A-OK to wipe your rear end with the constitution and crap on the electoral process as long as it's for your agenda the GOP mindset at it's finest,...

Wouldn't matter, the Illinois state GOP senators don't have enough seats to block anything

If you want a hard right utopia, check out moving to Somalia, Saudi Arabia, or Iran
Wyoming is looking good...

Old 11-12-2011, 11:49 AM

4,410 posts, read 6,139,890 times
For the right, winning is everything. It proves they're right and justified on everything. It's a pat on the back that they're extreme thoughts are good. If they lose an election, the winner is wrong and, just like they do with Obama, they will undermine any success. Again, winning is everything to them. It's all that matters.

Here out West there's two states where the redistricting process has been egregiously undermined by Republicans. In both states, they have enjoyed majorities for decades. But now with independents drawing the lines, they feel threatened and are doing whatever they can to insure that they remain in power. Competitiveness is not allowed, they want utter domination as the only "fair" way to elect state officials. Disgusting.

I'm not excusing the political shenanigans that both sides partake in, but it always seems the right wingers and conservatives stoop the lowest come election time.

Governor Walker needs to walk the plank. I hope the people of Wisconsin can clear up this mess.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:54 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
In other News Fox Business craps a brick when OWS protesters use Facebook.

Occupy Wall Street's Message? Try Checking Facebook | Fox Business

I guess that's different though, though I can't figure out how.
I don't have a facebook account or a TV. From my perspective both sides are a bunch of morons living in a video fantasy land.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies