Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 03:08 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times

Advertisements

I don't remember anywhere in our US constitution that the president was empowered as our nation's ball kicker, so why does he keep kicking the nation in the balls?

Breitbart.tv » Obama: America’s ‘Been A Little Bit Lazy’

"But we’ve been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We’ve kind of taken for granted -- well, people will want to come here and we aren’t out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America. And so one of things that my administration has done is set up something called SelectUSA that organizes all the government agencies to work with state and local governments where they’re seeking assistance from us, to go out there and make it easier for foreign investors to build a plant in the United States and put outstanding U.S. workers back to work in the United States of America."

So now he is disparaging our nation by calling us lazy?? Before he kicked in the balls about being lazy, he was busy kicking us in the ball for being "soft" and lacking "ambition":

"I mean, there are a lot of things we can do," Obama told a local NBC affiliate in Orlando last month. "The way I think about it is, you know, this is a great, great country that had gotten a little soft and, you know, we didn't have that same competitive edge that we needed over the last couple of decades. We need to get back on track."

Obama: 'We Have Lost Our Ambition, Our Imagination . . .' | The Weekly Standard

So, the nation's crotch kicking president tells the world that we Americans are lazy, soft, and lack ambition, but...... thank god 0bama is here to steer the nation onto the right track with his brilliant policies.

Last edited by Wapasha; 11-14-2011 at 03:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2011, 03:25 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,918,398 times
i have a better idea for obama.

use that taxpayer money and help AMERICAN investors build a plant in the US, and put americans back to work.

you know people say his growing up in indonesia isn't relevant, but i do think it is in the way that he sees america.

he doesn't have the same kind of built-in loyalty to americans or their ideals.

Old 11-14-2011, 03:28 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,076,143 times
Judging by the number of able bodied people who ride those wal mart scooters and park in handicap spaces, I'd say yes we are becoming a nation of idiot lazy couch potatoes.

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I don't remember anywhere in our US constitution that the president was empowered as our nation's ball kicker, so why does he keep kicking the nation in the balls?

Breitbart.tv » Obama: America’s ‘Been A Little Bit Lazy’

"But we’ve been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We’ve kind of taken for granted -- well, people will want to come here and we aren’t out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America. And so one of things that my administration has done is set up something called SelectUSA that organizes all the government agencies to work with state and local governments where they’re seeking assistance from us, to go out there and make it easier for foreign investors to build a plant in the United States and put outstanding U.S. workers back to work in the United States of America."

So now he is disparaging our nation by calling us lazy?? Before he kicked in the balls about being lazy, he was busy kicking us in the ball for being "soft" and lacking "ambition":

"I mean, there are a lot of things we can do," Obama told a local NBC affiliate in Orlando last month. "The way I think about it is, you know, this is a great, great country that had gotten a little soft and, you know, we didn't have that same competitive edge that we needed over the last couple of decades. We need to get back on track."

Obama: 'We Have Lost Our Ambition, Our Imagination . . .' | The Weekly Standard

So, the nation's crotch kicking president tells the world that we Americans are lazy, soft, and lack ambition, but...... thank god 0bama is here to steer the nation onto the right track with his brilliant policies.
This from a man that's never worked a real job in his life, has a law degree but has never practiced, never finished a political term in his life, golfs every Sunday, vacations every other week, and had his autobiography written by someone else. Yup, he sure knows lazy, since it looks at him every day in the mirror.

What a piece of crap this president is.....

2,366 posts, read 1,647,874 times
As a senator Obama voted "present" 129 times. Can't get much lazier than that!

Old 11-14-2011, 03:31 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,506,565 times
Default Don't let the FACTS get in the way of your LIES

"Speaking to a group of CEOs this weekend President Barack Obama said the U.S. has "been a little bit lazy" about performing in the global marketplace.

We haven't been hungry enough about "selling America" oversees in order to attract new businesses and foreign investment, the president said."

Obama Calls U.S. 'A Little Bit Lazy' About Foreign Investment

You folks have no shame and no honor, spreading and perpetuating lies. It's so embarrassing yet so republican

Old 11-14-2011, 04:00 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,190,050 times
Not only are Americans lazy, but also immature, paranoid, anti-intellectual sucka$$ chumps.

Old 11-14-2011, 04:20 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Product of the children of hippies. Laziest, most selfish, worthless, irresponsible generation in US history.

Old 11-14-2011, 04:26 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,066,951 times
President Jimmy Carter, "Crisis of Confidence" speech; i.e., malaise. Classic blame the taxpayers when things go wrong. Ugh, figuratively speaking, of course.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:49 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i have a better idea for obama.

use that taxpayer money and help AMERICAN investors build a plant in the US, and put americans back to work.

you know people say his growing up in indonesia isn't relevant, but i do think it is in the way that he sees america.

he doesn't have the same kind of built-in loyalty to americans or their ideals.
Exactly USEC will create up to 4000 to 6000 construction jobs now in southern Ohio estimates are another 4000 to 6000 jobs related to the proposed plant.
Add that oil pipe line that is going no where 60000 plus jobs shovel ready
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies