Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2011, 07:10 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DahomeyAhosi View Post
1. If there are numerous studies feel free to post references to a couple of peer reviewed research studies.

2. After you post them you can then can on to explain how laws based on morality, specifically a disdain of homosexual behavior are reflections intelligence.

3. Do tell how we Africans are hypocrites simply because we make laws reflecting our cultural beliefs. It seems to me that that would actually imply we are not hypocrites pretending to embrace the human differences we don't actually agree with but I may be missing something.

4. Please explain how you to came to the conclusion that the subset of Africans committing human rights violations also happens to be the subset of Africans who claim to be most pious.

5. In your responses feel free to use actual country names or ethnicities to show that you have some basic knowledge about Africa rather than a blanket ignorance.
It is not going to be fair if you bring facts, reason, logic and actual knowledge in this region to the discussion.

I believe only Nigerians should have a say in this discussion. Their country, their beliefs, we can be only observers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 08:48 AM

1,329 posts, read 832,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
You were given the ability, as a human, to think, rationalize, and make decisions. Animals were not given this ability.

With that being said, thinking, rationalizing, and deciding that the male anatomy was created for use by another male anatomy doesn't pass the logical, smell, or laugh test in any manner at all.

The female anatomy has an orifice specifically created for your appendage. Try it sometime. You might just like it.
The male anatomy wasn't created with a purpose in mind. The penis and vagina evolved that way in response to natural selection and sexual selection pressures. No designer. The idea that a God made a penis specificly to put into a vagina is very, very questionable. It's like a child believing a river exists so boats can go down them (Did somebody design the river with the boat in mind? I think not).

Old 12-01-2011, 08:51 AM

1,329 posts, read 832,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Perhaps. But I think i'd rather ask The Man for forgiveness for indulging in the wonderful bounty of the female anatomy than having to tell him that I enjoy another male's rear end. But hey, that's just me.
Why are so many straight men hung up on anal sex? And what makes you think anal sex is the essential activity of being gay, as oppossed to just being attracted to somebody of the same gender? Maybe its the stupid heterosexist tendency to reduce sex to where you put your genitals... and its more complex than that.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:53 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,525,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony45 View Post
I guess it's natural for homosexuals. Can't argue that point.

BTW, there aren't many "closet homosexuals" anymore. They are on 80 cable channels now everyday and in most movies.
You got a link to back up your ridiculous assertion???????

What the heck does 80 cable channels and movies have to do with the debate????? .

Top 10 Anti-Gay Politicians Caught Being Gay: Anti-Gay Activists Out of The Closet

George Rekers Has Company: The Top Ten Outed Right-Wing Homophobes - Miami News - Riptide 2.0

Old 12-01-2011, 09:05 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,525,635 times
Quote:
1. If there are numerous studies feel free to post references to a couple of peer reviewed research studies.

2. After you post them you can then can on to explain how laws based on morality, specifically a disdain of homosexual behavior are reflections intelligence.

3. Do tell how we Africans are hypocrites simply because we make laws reflecting our cultural beliefs. It seems to me that that would actually imply we are not hypocrites pretending to embrace the human differences we don't actually agree with but I may be missing something.

4. Please explain how you to came to the conclusion that the subset of Africans committing human rights violations also happens to be the subset of Africans who claim to be most pious.

5. In your responses feel free to use actual country names or ethnicities to show that you have some basic knowledge about Africa rather than a blanket ignorance.
If I were you I'd worry about your country's AIDS rate......which is a product of heterosexual sex....with a very high infection rate among females.(56% of current cases)

Second highest total infections in Africa next to South Africa.

HIV and AIDS in Nigeria

Sub-Saharan Africa HIV & AIDS Statistics

http://www.kff.org/hivaids/upload/7363.pdf

The remainder of your post is not worth responding too!

Old 12-01-2011, 09:38 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,772,817 times
Fine! And I think now is an excellent time to stop ALL foreign aid going to that oil-rich nation. Now is an excellent moment to 'repatriate' all Nigerians in the Western Democracies (except the Homosexuals, who now have a legitimate reason to be refugees...after making SURE they are actually Homosexual, and not just faking it to get out of Nigeria), including their offspring born outside that country. Now that we know how their minds work, it would be cruel to subject 'normal' Nigerians to our tolerant ways. They will be much happier and more moral back among their own countrymen.

Now would be a grand time to seize the billions of ill-gotten Dollars Nigeria's "leaders" have stashed in foreign banks (as well as their homes in Beverly Hills and the South of France)...and use those monies to support the Homosexual refugees (and to reimburse foreign governments whose Nigerian immigrants have been living at the expense of the citizens of foreign nations). I'm sure it will take a couple of those billions to repatriate the Nigerians, too.

At that point, I think it would be wise, in order to prevent their minds being corrupted by the sight of happy Homosexuals, to forbid the entry of Nigerians into any civilized nation, no matter how temporarily, and for any reason (Homosexual refugees would be excepted from that rule, of course).

Once those brave Gay-Haters are back among their loving countrymen, I think it's high time to remove Nigeria from international associations (particularly the UN), to close down Nigeria's embassies, and to ban travel (particularly trans-continental flights) to and from that country.

Once safe from the evil influences of the Western World, I support Nigerians' right to murder and torture each other in accordance with the yearnings of whatever is is they have that substitutes for Hearts and Minds.

Oh, and while I realize that Nigerians are incessantly offering unimaginable riches to individuals whom they have found via the miracle of the Internet, the Internet surely is having a corrupting influence upon them. After all, they might see pictures of Homosexuals living happy and productive lives. Therefore, I modestly include the suggestion that Nigeria be 'unplugged' from the Internet. And really, it's high time Nigerians began sharing with each other, the fabulous wealth they've been offering to strangers in foreign countries.

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 12-01-2011 at 09:56 AM..

Old 12-01-2011, 09:54 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,337,762 times
Quote:

1) The articles I am wanting to reference are not immediately available, as I would have to subscribe to the website before viewing them. Considerations Relating to the Study of Group Differences in Intelligence

2) It's more of a reflection of just savage nature in general displayed by Africans on a daily basis. The same African man who says gays should be murdered or criminalized would rape a white woman because he believes it will cure him of sickness.

3) Africans have no culture. African culture has been subjugated by Europe and the Middle East for centuries. All Africa has is a derivative culture that takes elements from the Middle East and Europe, one of which was homophobia.

4) Here's a nice one. Ugandan Gay Activist Found Beheaded :: EDGE Boston. This country actually wanted to make homosexuality punishable by death. Ugandans can't actually feed themselves though, so when Western countries threaten to cut back on food aid, the backed off from the law.

5) Yes, yes. I know of Africa, and its famines, and wars, and genocides, and the countless acts of violence towards their own peoples. Don't even get me started on the witchcraft that is so prevalent throughout the continent.
bora kujenga daraja: 93% believe in #Witchcraft in #Tanzania

Africa needs to seriously do the complete opposite of everything it has been doing for the past 50 years. Or maybe it needs to be colonized again. Something needs to change because there is just something wrong about the people who live there.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:01 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
LOL yes

Old 12-01-2011, 10:01 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Backwards laws in backwards countries.

Par for the course. This is why not all cultures are worthy of respect or tolerance.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:13 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
It's their nation.

Can they do what they want?
Of course they can. But they should know that there might be consequences. No different from any nation deciding on any policy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies