Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 01:14 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujulu View Post
Because they are racist.
So a white is discriminated against by blacks and the white guy is the racist? LOL. This whole thread is comical at best.

Old 12-06-2011, 02:00 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Maybe they think that this is a hot topic in the community. Goes to show how little they know
They always seem to know what black folks are talking about and thinking about despite not knowing a single black person except for the few they may bump into at their jobs.

Sometimes i read this stuff and i just crack up. I'm 46....can't remember if i've ever had a conversation about reparations with another black person in my life. Same for conversations about Sharpton, Jackson, slavery, being held down, etc, etc.

They really do believe that all we do is wake up in the morning and discuss slavery and being held down. They believe it's the topic of EVERY SINGLE conversation that we have with each other.

That's why i say that i just laugh and keep it moving so long as they don't come in my face with that dumbsh*t. I don't even discuss black issues with non-blacks. For what?

Old 12-06-2011, 02:02 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
What is funny is these left handers who think they are black like Clinton did. Like I said this whole thread is a riot.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:11 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I'd pay for that one. Would provide good entertainment and increase the education rate of society as a whole. The winner gets to riot and burn down what's left of the town they stage the fight at. Meanwhile as they kill each other have the national guard erecting a fence around to imprison those left.

Should have Harry Reid and old Boner go at it on the under-card. They'd just run around in circles trying to decide what weapons to use for the fight and never come to a bipartisan agreement and die of old age though.
Yep...I'd pay too.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:47 AM

3,265 posts, read 3,194,486 times
Hey, it's the daily Rahowa thread. Sieg Heil, CD patriots!

Old 12-06-2011, 04:04 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This simple little question truly says A LOT about the person asking it.

The meaning behind this question is as follows:

You people are not like my people. You people are obviously separate and apart from us. We (Whites) are the real Americans and "our leader" is the President of the United States (although some probably aren't saying that about President Obama). You people are not like us so you absolutely must have a separate "leader" for your people. And therefore.....

"Who are your leaders?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Or similarly:

"You people are not smart enough to come up with your own opinions. You must have a "spokesperson" to make your thoughts known. Who is your leader?"

Both stances are idiotic.
You said it, not me.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:09 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This simple little question truly says A LOT about the person asking it.

The meaning behind this question is as follows:

You people are not like my people. You people are obviously separate and apart from us. We (Whites) are the real Americans and "our leader" is the President of the United States (although some probably aren't saying that about President Obama). You people are not like us so you absolutely must have a separate "leader" for your people. And therefore.....

"Who are your leaders?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Maybe they think that this is a hot topic in the community. Goes to show how little they know
Which community? The Black community? Maybe you guys should get together and coordinate your attacks since your buddy seems to believe that having a separate community would be wrong.

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-07-2011 at 04:38 AM..

Old 12-06-2011, 05:50 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,539,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
lol... look, the white people who think that black people are after hand-outs don't get out much. They are life's losers. They don't have much. Being "white" and looking down on "blacks" is about all they have going for them. I can see how insulting it is to have a white cracker thinking he is higher than you, but really.. who cares?

This is 2011, soon to be 2012. Who really has time for this? People are people.

I almost took your post of one of intelligence and rep you until the underlined word. You may not believe its offensive, but it is. Lets try not to use the "troll button" words next time. But in the meantime I'll give you a B for effort.

Last edited by blackandproud; 12-06-2011 at 06:02 AM..

Old 12-06-2011, 08:48 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,186,581 times
Well at least that whats the dumb white folks on this thread think. A lot of people on this forum are low life losers.

They have nothing better to do other than make up stuff.

I do think that some white folks think that they need to do "our" thinking. I've had to correct a few white folks in my day for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
They always seem to know what black folks are talking about and thinking about despite not knowing a single black person except for the few they may bump into at their jobs.

Sometimes i read this stuff and i just crack up. I'm 46....can't remember if i've ever had a conversation about reparations with another black person in my life. Same for conversations about Sharpton, Jackson, slavery, being held down, etc, etc.

They really do believe that all we do is wake up in the morning and discuss slavery and being held down. They believe it's the topic of EVERY SINGLE conversation that we have with each other.

That's why i say that i just laugh and keep it moving so long as they don't come in my face with that dumbsh*t. I don't even discuss black issues with non-blacks. For what?

Old 12-06-2011, 08:51 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Me - I am white and black on the inside...so ....does that make me wanna dance and play a hot R and B tune? Damned right!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies