Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 10:55 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,531,260 times

Advertisements

Too many people make fools of themselves as they joke about making tinfoil hats for others that dare to discuss Conspiracy theories. Funny, how often they that do this are liberals. Guess I can't blame them since they have the party of destruction of our Capitalist nation and they surely didn't choose to see it taken over like this.

Conspiracy wreaks within the Communists that have won power in our nation, so of course many liberal souls can't face the reality of horror in their party that was NOT done with their approval, hence..tinfoil hats are quite common in their vocabulary.

Quite ironic is that it was a president from their own party that tried to warn all Americans in a speech about Vast Conspiracy in our country back in the sixties, already working to own our nation.

Here--every American needs this now even more than folks needed it from JFK before he was killed. (Killed because of this very speech?!) Too many current members of the Dem. party have no clue that JFK saw and said these things. Not presented in any public school, is it?
Here is something to email to everyone you know.

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version 2 - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2011, 11:17 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,018,075 times
I admit, I haven't a clue what you are wallowing about.

Note: I tried to listen to said "speech", which, frankly, sounds like a poor Kennedy imitator (it is an 'audio' speech, with 'photos' or sketches of former President Kennedy flashing by as you listen).

My call: a hoax.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:29 PM

Sounds exactly like him, since it is.

Shall I lower myself to your lame level and ask what you are wallowing about, etc?

Nah! I'm above that most of the time and I don't need to.

I have truth on my side.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:58 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,255,419 times
Kennedy has been hailed as the last true president we have ever had. I agree, and I highly respect him. Call me a tin foil hat wearer too, but I believe he was murdered for trying to end the Federal Reserve act.

Old 12-08-2011, 12:09 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Too many people make fools of themselves as they joke about making tinfoil hats for others that dare to discuss Conspiracy theories. Funny, how often they that do this are liberals. Guess I can't blame them since they have the party of destruction of our Capitalist nation and they surely didn't choose to see it taken over like this.

Conspiracy wreaks within the Communists that have won power in our nation, so of course many liberal souls can't face the reality of horror in their party that was NOT done with their approval, hence..tinfoil hats are quite common in their vocabulary.
First of all, you failed multiple times right here in trying to portray yourself as a reasonable person not prone to ludicrous conspiracy theories. The whole "they want to turn us into Communists" tripe is laughable.

Quote:
Quite ironic is that it was a president from their own party that tried to warn all Americans in a speech about Vast Conspiracy in our country back in the sixties, already working to own our nation.

Here--every American needs this now even more than folks needed it from JFK before he was killed. (Killed because of this very speech?!) Too many current members of the Dem. party have no clue that JFK saw and said these things. Not presented in any public school, is it?
Here is something to email to everyone you know.

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version 2 - YouTube
Furthermore, JFK presented this speech to the American Newspaper Publisher's Association just shortly after the debacle with the Bay of Pigs Invasion. So he was talking about balancing national security with freedom of the press. The secret society he's referring to is the whole Communist scare of the times driven by the USSR and China, not some other secret society within the nation. But of course, lots of lunatic conspiracy theorists have used this to argue all sorts of ridiculous things such as that the Vatican had JFK killed because of this, etc.

Old 12-08-2011, 12:15 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,077,167 times
Quote:
Sounds exactly like him, since it is.

Shall I lower myself to your lame level and ask what you are wallowing about, etc?

Nah! I'm above that most of the time and I don't need to.

I have truth on my side.

Okay, how about telling us what your problem with that "speech" is?

The world was much different in the sixties, fifties, and before, if the TV/Radio News or the newspapers didn't print something, we never knew about it, we didn't have 5,000 sources of information.

It is those evil vaccinations we got in the sixties.

Last edited by Trackwatch; 12-08-2011 at 12:28 AM..

Old 12-08-2011, 03:13 PM

Ambient, the only thing that is laughable in the context of this thread is the choice of some humans to remain ignorant about such things.

Trackwatch, in your case, per your post to me here, I see that it may indeed, actually be the immunizations.

Old 12-08-2011, 03:16 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,143,230 times
A fine line between the conspiracy theorist who thinks their conspiracy makes them enlightened and the schizophrenic who thinks they're Jesus, I fear.

Old 12-08-2011, 03:22 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,219,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
A fine line between the conspiracy theorist who thinks their conspiracy makes them enlightened and the schizophrenic who thinks they're Jesus, I fear.
I tip my tin foil hat to you sir, very good retort.

Old 12-08-2011, 03:22 PM

True dat~

Which type of conspiracy theorist do you believe JFK was?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies