Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 04:33 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,762,455 times

Advertisements

Like many others, i have been following the political currents that have been steadily moving us towards "A New World Order", and global government under one world leader and a world counsel. Everything seems to be pointing in that direction, and if you have honestly looked at any of the evidence's then you really cant deny it any more and pass it off as a conspiracy theory, though many people still do ...

But in the end what does "A New World Order" actually represent beside one world government and one world monetary system?

In specific, what will all the weapons of the worlds nations be used for then? Over the last century the arms race has focused scientific development into the field of military industry and weapons development. I mean we know about the nuclear submarines that can single-handedly wipe out an entire continent, but that is old news ... What weapons systems have been developed that are still top secret?

We cant even imagine the amount of fire power the earth has accumulated over the past century, but the question remains what will it ultimately be used for?

All this power and the centralization of world government and economy and the build up of and advancements in weapons technology reminds me of something ... Thinking about these things always makes me think of these timeless words ... these words which warn us of the conspiracy of powerful men who are leading the nations down this path of desolation.

Quote:
Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the Lord
and against his Anointed One.
“Let us break their chains,” they say,
“and throw off their fetters.”
The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.
Then he rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
“I have installed my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”
I will proclaim the decree of the Lord:
He said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.
Ask of me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
You will rule them with an iron scepter;
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”
Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
Serve the Lord with fear
and rejoice with trembling.
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry
and you be destroyed in your way,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGYS...&feature=share

There is a war coming ...

Those of you who are supporting politicians and policies that are lending to the advancement of globalization, think on the words above, and think about who it is you are supporting and what side you are actually on ...

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 12-08-2011 at 05:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2011, 04:37 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Oh geez, another Big G little j and the spook thread

Old 12-08-2011, 04:41 PM

7,728 posts, read 12,624,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
But in the end what does "A New World Order" actually represent beside one world government and one world monetary system?
It represents allegience to the beast and the one world governing system he will use to get many people to Hell. Alot of people foolishly think it doesn't exist. All I have to say is good luck because that's exactly where this is all leading to. America's downfall (which was caused Liberalism) is directly related to the spiritual degration of the country. And it's all a grand scheme of Satan's plans.

Quote:
In specific, what will all the weapons of the worlds nations be used for then?
Probably to threaten and kill people to accept the mark.

If you want to know what is going to happen and where this is all leading to, read Revelations. It's the ONLY book in the Bible where most of the prophecies haven't happened. Everything else such as in Matthews when Jesus prophecised about the last days, has.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:45 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times

Old 12-08-2011, 05:01 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
I thought the NWO was the group put together by Hulk Hogan back in the day when he turned "bad guy" and spray painted his beard on???

Old 12-08-2011, 05:03 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
Depends on who controls the world I guess.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:05 PM

417 posts, read 365,777 times
We will all probably die.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:07 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,296,264 times
The fallacy with this whole New World Order, One World Government conspiracy is that the theorists keep naming the the large Banking families like the Rothchilds as the groups behind it all. These families made their fortunes loaning money to both sides of almost ever war or conflict since the Middle Ages. A unified world government would be bad for business. If anything, I would be willing to believe they are doing their best to sow the seeds of war and encourage conflicts between sovereign nations to prevent any kind of lasting unity.

Old 12-08-2011, 06:04 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,762,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
The fallacy with this whole New World Order, One World Government conspiracy is that the theorists keep naming the the large Banking families like the Rothchilds as the groups behind it all. These families made their fortunes loaning money to both sides of almost ever war or conflict since the Middle Ages. A unified world government would be bad for business. If anything, I would be willing to believe they are doing their best to sow the seeds of war and encourage conflicts between sovereign nations to prevent any kind of lasting unity.
I don't know if your appreciate the true agenda of the powers that be ...

Those in power are not concerned with good business or making money through enterprise; they don't want any competition at all. They own enterprise ... That's the whole point. Its not money they want, they print money out of thin air and pull it out of their nether regions - its the absolute centralization of powers and an international corporate monopoly that they want, along with a universal return to global feudalism under such a dictatorial world government.

All the wars they have funded and started have all ultimately been instrumental in the establishment of their ages long vision of world domination ...

Old 12-08-2011, 06:25 PM

8,237 posts, read 13,520,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post

So you do not recall daddybush speaking of how we were working toward a NWO?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies