Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 01:27 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times

Advertisements

Does Obama deserve to be re-elected? NO. He is unfit for office and unfit for command.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2011, 01:30 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
No.

He didn't deserve to be elected to begin with.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:38 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,193,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
These are terrible, yet telling, numbers for Obama and foreshadow the landslide loss he will experience in 2012.
Can you give the numbers in this weekend's Powerball since you can see the future and all. Thanks.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:17 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
it's "you're"
Actually, it's "you're." You forgot to add a period.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:28 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,603 times
Let's look at a time ouole things that won't change and a few facts.

1. Big companies run America and they don't care about you whether you live or die, if you're broke or rich they could care less. No president will stand up to them and obama is not different.

2. Americans can't compete with 3rd world workers who will work for much less. All the hope and change, all the bootstrap talk, all the poor people is the problem is just a smokescreen to greedy idiots who just want a profit and could care less about you.

3. Illegals aren't going anywhere, just more hardcore talking points tk get you hyped up and will end up letting you back down, it's about profit at the end of the day.

So all in all besides lowering taxes, making more or less regulations, giving companies money to stay afloat the president really can't do much to help anything.

If your favorite republican gets into office tomorrow do you really think illegals are gon by tomorrow night?

Old 12-12-2011, 03:13 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
A recent CBS poll (now this is from a left leaning organization) shows that the majority of Americans (54%) feel as though Obama does not deserve to be re-elected. Further, only 33% feel as though he has handled the economy well.

Grim economic outlook weighs down Obama approval rating - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

These are terrible, yet telling, numbers for Obama and foreshadow the landslide loss he will experience in 2012. The libs are becoming desperate, clinging to the hope of four more years of fiscal misery for the nation, but the balance of the nation has had enough.
In his own words...

0bama: “If stuff hasn’t worked and people don’t feel like I’ve led the country in the right direction, then you’ll have a new president.”

0bama: “I’ve got to take direct responsibility for the fact that we have not made as much progress as we need to make.”

0bama: “If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

0bama: “I’ve got to take direct responsibility for the fact that we have not made as much progress as we need to make.”

Old 12-12-2011, 06:49 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
Can you give the numbers in this weekend's Powerball since you can see the future and all. Thanks.
It does not take a gypsy fortune teller to predict Obama's fate.

Obama has the worst performance of any president in US history and has sacked the nation with a debt from which we cannot recover. No rational citizen would vote for Obama. The independents are leaving him in droves.

Obama must run on his record. If you think that such a record could get any president re-elected, good luck. If he was a republican president, you would be the first to point out his incompetence and dismal failure. As he is a lib, you give him a pass.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:53 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
hi allen, nice to meet you.

funny, i've never voted for a democrat.

it's "you're"

so how do you reconcile that with the fact that i've always voted Republican?

i support free markets, and up until recently, Republicans were closer to free markets. Now Republicans are just wh*res for big business and financial interests. They talk a big game about "cutting government", until you get to corporate welfare, then suddenly that's considered "job creation." They don't seem interested in fixing economic problems; they seem to want to use the financial crisis as an opportunity to cut things they've never liked, mainly Democrat interests.

In the case of the Democrats, I am not impressed by their solutions; they struggle with economic competency, too. However i get the impression that they're at least trying to solve problems, not play political tug-of-war.

So tell me about your economics background, bub.

I watched the Dartmouth debates recently, about the GOP candidates' economic plans, and I was embarrassed. These people are morons. They live in some alternate economic reality, where cutting government is going to grow the economy. They don't grasp that we have a chronically overleveraged household sector. They believe in fantasy "job creators" like children believe in the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus.

What a snow job. In another thread you said the only republican you have ever voted for was George Bush (and I doubt very much that you actually did that). The fact of the matter is that you have never voted for a republican or conservative and never will do so.

You are a died in the wool, hard left liberal. It is amusing that despite the fact that every one of your post has a far left theme, you claim not be a leftist.

Can you show a single thread on this forum in which you have ever expressed a conservative thought? That would be interesting, as I cannot seem to find one. All of your views are far left leaning. Again, if you luck like a duck and walk like a duck, you are a duck.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:47 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,936,232 times
NO!!!!! Enough said

Old 12-12-2011, 10:49 PM

161 posts, read 246,610 times
President Obama will get my vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies