Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 01:26 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,568,283 times

Advertisements

I do know this. Sheriff Joe will end up looking like a fool.

Oh wait, too late!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2011, 01:26 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I would guess that you surely know that among the deflectors on this thread you are probably the only one who might have read the link that barely got attacked by the rest of them. Did you read the link or am I wrong about you?
I read the link long before it was posted in this thread. You know I keep up on the Birther issue.

Did you read it? Did you note that it only actually talks about a single threat on an obscure blog somewhere?

Old 12-17-2011, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Actually, this investigation concerning the citizenship of TheWon led to a new investigation at DOJ that had nothing to do with anything from the days of the Bush administration. If I am wrong, please provide some proof of same.
You are confusing the "investigation" Arpaio allegedly has his "cold case posse" conducting with the DOJ investigation that resulted in this weeks charges against Arpaio for civil rights violations.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:36 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Arpaio gets death threats over Obama investigation

Go to the page you want to link to, highlight and copy the URL from the address bar in your browser (click, then right click, copy). In your post click this , hit backspace, click inside text bar, right click, paste, click ok.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:37 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Ahhh, a new Breitfart nut to ignore...
And another deflector of information who failed to read the link provided by your new Breitbart nut has spoken about nothing other than attacking the messenger.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:38 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Arpaio probably hopes to go out in some blaze of glory to evade his pending indictment as the little redneck POS he is.
you must be referring to the indictment from the most corrupt DOJ in history.
Holder is done, obama is done..
Joe is a great American......obama is not an American at all....

Old 12-17-2011, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I read the link long before it was posted in this thread. You know I keep up on the Birther issue.

Did you read it? Did you note that it only actually talks about a single threat on an obscure blog somewhere?
How old is that article, anyway? I didn't look at the date but I am sure that when I got it from WND I failed to read it since I knew how many attack the messenger calls it would cause if I posted it. Yep, I did notice that. I will bet it isn't the only one that exists, though.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
LOL

Breitbart, Wing Nut Daily, Drudge, FOX BOOBS......I don't even open links (clickable or not) to any of them.
But you are very willing to discuss anything from them through your attack the messenger method, right?

Old 12-17-2011, 01:42 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
The Sheriff is upholding the laws on the books and is investigating the presidents past and birth records at the request of the citizens of his county who elected him again with over 80% of the vote. This probe into the Sheriff started right after he started investigating the President. His investigation results into the president will be released in February.
Do you dream of ufo's? Unicorns invading America? The sheriff has been being investigated a long long time and been doing shady crap a long long time. He loves attention and that is the only reason he keeps his name in lights. And believe me, he is the one that's keeping it there for his own freakish sake.
Like anyone important has time for Joe, no way, he shoves his way into their face any chance he gets.
I swear there should be an IQ test and you have to pass it by at least 110 or you cant vote. It's ridiculous who we elect in this country.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
How old is that article, anyway?
December 8th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy
I didn't look at the date but I am sure that when I got it from WND I failed to read it since I knew how many attack the messenger calls it would cause if I posted it. Yep, I did notice that. I will bet it isn't the only one that exists, though.
When dealing with WND, that would not be a safe bet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies