Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 07:05 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,511,297 times

Advertisements

This nonsense is like deja vu. The gop looks to quickly be going down the same viral path to failure....and I like it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2011, 08:08 PM

1,599 posts, read 3,136,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
I know right? I mean, these people post every day about how the guy is the "worst president ever" and then use stuff like this with sources like this to assassinate his character. It not only indicates that they don't have much to stand on, but that they themselves have no character, ethics or morals either. Just my .02

Gossip is not a family value, Obama haters!
Your '.02' cents is worth ziltch !

Old 12-17-2011, 08:31 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,964,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
'A sinking ship that sees no bottem':cr ying::cryi ng:

Obama To Clinton: "You're A Racist." Clinton Calls Obama: "The Worst President Ever." | America's Conservative News

But Comrade Barrack Housain bin O'bummer just said he was the best President ever!:eek :
BS, plain and simple

Old 12-17-2011, 08:37 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,490,081 times
Quote:
Your '.02' cents is worth ziltch !
Wow, that's quite the clever comeback there. I'm blown away by your wit and wisdom. I'll now have to re-evaluate my own intelligence in light of your brilliance.

Old 12-17-2011, 11:22 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,557,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Wow, that's quite the clever comeback there. I'm blown away by your wit and wisdom. I'll now have to re-evaluate my own intelligence in light of your brilliance.
Its really all that they have. A few sophmoric frat boy quips is the sum of the depth of their intelligence.

Old 12-17-2011, 11:39 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,033,934 times
I recall the same left handers squealing and making fun of what was it the enquirer when the reported old John "ambulance chaser" Edwards and his affair. How did that one turn out??? LOL

Old 12-18-2011, 12:52 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,078,817 times
Liberal poster: "It is a great link because it says what I have been indoctrinated to believe"

Conservative poster response: " It is full of lies because it is not what I have been indoctrinated to believe"

or Conservative poster (this thread in the case here) "It MUST be credible because it says what I have been indocrintated to believe"

and the predictable Liberal answer: "It is all lies because it is _____ publication and it is a rightwing rag I have been indoctrinated to hate"

Sounds like a typical left vs right CD thread where both partisan side expose themselves as non thinking partisans

Old 12-18-2011, 01:22 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,471,006 times
Yes, it's clear how the facts might seem irrelevant and that everything is all just a matter of partisan "opinion", especially to anyone who'd start a thread complaining, hey, what's the big fuss, over the child sex abuse scandal at Penn State...?!

Old 12-18-2011, 07:29 AM

30,093 posts, read 18,707,813 times
Quote:
'A sinking ship that sees no bottem':cr ying::cryi ng:

Obama To Clinton: "You're A Racist." Clinton Calls Obama: "The Worst President Ever." | America's Conservative News

But Comrade Barrack Housain bin O'bummer just said he was the best President ever!:eek :

I actually liked old greasy Bill, except for the fact that he sold the middle class and our manufacturing sector to China and Mexico, thus dooming our nation. Beyond that, he was a good president.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:04 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,763,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Your name says just about all I need to know regarding how you feel about things and why you have such "hatred" for the Obamas.
I never said a thing about any hatred. I dislike his policies and all that he stands for, but hatred is a word from you, not me.

BTW, you know nothing at all about me so don't even pretend you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies