Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you feel it is correct to teach children that homosexuality is normal and natural?
Yes 292 50.34%
No 256 44.14%
I am unsure 32 5.52%
Voters: 580. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 03:36 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,193,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Some kids want to have gay sex & some kids want to be religious. It's a free country.
Is it a free country when you shove the gay lifestyle as normal to school kids???.. don't they have the freedom to believe what they want without being told what to think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 03:36 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,050,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
HAHAHAHAHA I think you prove the point that teaching sex in schools has failed miserably. You are into swinging and all kinds of sex because you like it and want it.
Um.

Wat.

The point of sex education is not to scare kids away from sex.

It's to teach kids to be more responsible with sex. I.e.: Protection and what not.

And IIRC, I'm not having sex with ALL THE THINGS!, I've only had sex with 2 people, and I'm married to one of them.

Old 01-02-2012, 03:37 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,193,881 times
Quote:
We can control our thoughts and desires---it takes discipline, no one said was easy. Something people do not want to do now a days is something that is hard.
Self control is the fruit that is given when one repents of sin and walks as a true Christian.

Old 01-02-2012, 03:39 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,321,370 times
Quote:
1 in 4 pregnancies end in abortion. It will only go up in the future. I can't get into your link.
So people better start having more sex to counteract all those abortions, right?

Old 01-02-2012, 03:40 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,529,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
If he/she is into swinging and all kids of sex because he likes it and want it, doesn't that kinda obliterate your theory that teaching sex in school has failed miserably?
I didn't know schools thought about swinging but maybe it does in a round about way so then they didn't fail, they succeeded. No wonder home schooling is the only thing parents can do now so their kids are not exposed to sex training in schools.

Do whatever feels good is not good as many thousands upon thousands of people have learned.

Old 01-02-2012, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Is it a free country when you shove the gay lifestyle as normal to school kids???.. don't they have the freedom to believe what they want without being told what to think.
Yes, kids have the freedom of being as ignorant as they want.

I, however, would prefer that kids be taught that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Because there really isn't anything wrong with it, and outside of FOMG GAWD, there has yet to be a decent argument against homosexuals and homosexual marriage.

Old 01-02-2012, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
So people better start having more sex to counteract all those abortions, right?
They sure better start having more kids.

Old 01-02-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
I didn't know schools thought about swinging but maybe it does in a round about way so then they didn't fail, they succeeded. No wonder home schooling is the only thing parents can do now so their kids are not exposed to sex training in schools.

Do whatever feels good is not good as many thousands upon thousands of people have learned.
Since you apparently missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
And IIRC, I'm not having sex with ALL THE THINGS!, I've only had sex with 2 people, and I'm married to one of them.

Old 01-02-2012, 03:44 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,689,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Correct. There is nothing free about forcing teachers to promote homosexuality, and forcing the kids to listen to it. It is the opposite of freedom.

Old 01-02-2012, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
Um.

Wat.

The point of sex education is not to scare kids away from sex.

It's to teach kids to be more responsible with sex. I.e.: Protection and what not.

So you talk the talk but won't walk the walk. Why are you telling people you are a swinger and have no numbers to back it up?

You seem to be a sort of monogamous person who has allowed one other person into your marital bed.

And yes I am aware of schools teaching sex is good as long as your wear protection----stupid at best. Protection failure rate is enormous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies