Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 06:37 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,024,274 times

Advertisements

Who knows maybe that extra 4 years gives people enough time to buy a dictionary and read what certain words actually mean. Instead of throwing "buzz words" out there because they heard them on TV or the radio, therefore looking/sounding like a dumbass. Maybe some will find legit issues other then retarded conspiracy theories, maybe they find something that does not make them seem like a moron. Maybe some will realize that every website/blog, tv show, radio show that has something that they WANT to be true, does not mean IT IS TRUE.

Maybe....Maybe.

As much as I hope Obama loses. Maybe something good can come out of that extra 4 years if we are still around. Maybe a decent intelligent, clear thinking, and rational candidate in 2016 that is not a nutcase. With intelligent clear thinking, rational supporters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2012, 08:42 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
I think by reading this thread we can see who the true racists are with there sterotypical posts of blacks. I simply said there would be race riots after the orator flamed the fires. Then the lefty loons jump up and down like the true fools they are. It will be fun watching them get engulfed in the madness.

Old 01-01-2012, 08:45 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I think by reading this thread we can see who the true racists are with there sterotypical posts of blacks. I simply said there would be race riots after the orator flamed the fires. Then the lefty loons jump up and down like the true fools they are. It will be fun watching them get engulfed in the madness.
You're just mad because you got called out for what you said. Please, like you're really gonna shoot somebody.

You should've expected to get clowned after saying something so ridiculous.

Old 01-01-2012, 08:50 PM

Called out by a pack of racists? LOL. Clowned? Something ridiculous? No you will see it become reality. You holier than thou fools just jump like barking dogs at the drop of a hat. It's rather hilarious. Read your own posts and get back to me. Yo yo yo.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:27 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Called out by a pack of racists? LOL. Clowned? Something ridiculous? No you will see it become reality. You holier than thou fools just jump like barking dogs at the drop of a hat. It's rather hilarious. Read your own posts and get back to me. Yo yo yo.
Please, your post is about as successful as a drowning man..LOL

You got on this board and told everyone how there were going to be race riots and how the President was somehow responsible if they were to occur.

You also went the Rambo route with how you were going to shoot people (as if they don't have guns also..)

So you can stop with the "who me" crap, you got called out as the usual barfly tough guy.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:29 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
What if pigs learn to fly?

Old 01-01-2012, 09:43 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angorlee View Post
I predict that the TPary types will morph into more radical organizations. People are buying guns like crazy now. And If Obama would get re-elected the restrains of a re-election would be off him and he would be unlocked to do what he wants. I know that jews don't trust Obama and if re-elected he could turn on them in the middle east. But I'm not really thinking of whats good for Israel but what would happen to America socially. I see a great polarization coming if Obama is re-elected. Things could get dangerous.
There will be drastic changes after Obama wins next fall.

-Your first born child will be sacrificed.

-Your guns will be pried from your cold, ignorant fingers

-A black man will still be president (oh the humanity!)

-Walmart will drop all pretense and just fly the Chinese National Flag

-Obama will build a Mosque in your trailer park and convert you

-Your children will have to pledge allegiance to a giant picture of Obama, not the flag anymore.

-The Star Spangled Banner will be replace with "Old man River" as our National Anthem

-Obama will repeal term limits so he can serve in perpetuity.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:46 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
There will be drastic changes after Obama wins next fall.

-Your first born child will be sacrificed.

-Your guns will be pried from your cold, ignorant fingers

-A black man will still be president (oh the humanity!)

-Walmart will drop all pretense and just fly the Chinese National Flag

-Obama will build a Mosque in your trailer park and convert you

-Your children will have to pledge allegiance to a giant picture of Obama, not the flag anymore.

-The Star Spangled Banner will be replace with "Old man River" as our National Anthem
-Obama will repeal term limits so he can serve in perpetuity.
LOL!!!..Best one in a long time!!!

Old 01-01-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Please, your post is about as successful as a drowning man..LOL

You got on this board and told everyone how there were going to be race riots and how the President was somehow responsible if they were to occur.

You also went the Rambo route with how you were going to shoot people (as if they don't have guns also..)

So you can stop with the "who me" crap, you got called out as the usual barfly tough guy.
I simply answered the questions posed to me. You on the other hand go off on one of your usual rants about nothing and your buddies chime in with their racist comments all the while claiming I'm the racist. LOL. Do you lefty loons even read your posts or just fire em off and get your nickel a pop from your handlers at the end of the week?

Old 01-01-2012, 10:52 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angorlee View Post
I predict that the TPary types will morph into more radical organizations. People are buying guns like crazy now. And If Obama would get re-elected the restrains of a re-election would be off him and he would be unlocked to do what he wants. I know that jews don't trust Obama and if re-elected he could turn on them in the middle east. But I'm not really thinking of whats good for Israel but what would happen to America socially. I see a great polarization coming if Obama is re-elected. Things could get dangerous.
LOL...The Right are so crazy. What's more crazy, the Right extreme media scaring their gullible listeners. I'm sure they are preparing for Civil War. LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies