Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2012, 08:00 PM

88,564 posts, read 84,755,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanTrucker View Post
OMG..... The ONLY way a seismograph could tell if it was a piece of wtc 7 falling, is if an actual piece of wtc7 fell on the seismograph recorder and destroyed it.

With everything that was going on that day in that area do you really believe that seismograph could actually distinguish wtc 7 from everything else.

Please, let's try to think a little harder around here.
Yes, let's. I don't know anything about this seismograph recording, but did something else besides WTC 7 fall at 5:30 that afternoon? What exactly would one be distinguishing it from?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2012, 09:26 PM

22 posts, read 12,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Yes, let's. I don't know anything about this seismograph recording, but did something else besides WTC 7 fall at 5:30 that afternoon? What exactly would one be distinguishing it from?
If you read my prior posts you would know that we're talking about how much time it took for wtc 7 to fall after they pulled it (18 vs 7 seconds). The place was a disaster area. Did you see the pictures? You can tell me, for certain, that no other debris may have fallen from other partially destroyed buildings just before building 7 was pulled? Is that what you're saying?

Old 01-07-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
If you read my prior posts you would know that we're talking about how much time it took for wtc 7 to fall after they pulled it (18 vs 7 seconds). The place was a disaster area. Did you see the pictures? You can tell me, for certain, that no other debris may have fallen from other partially destroyed buildings just before building 7 was pulled? Is that what you're saying?

"The place was a disaster area", um, yeah, I know, I was in that place when the disaster occurred.

I'd made it to Jersey and saw 7 go down on live TV like everyone else. The cameras were trained on it and they kept saying that it was expected to collapse and then a little while later, it did. That was the first thing I saw on TV that day. At that point in time, nothing else that size collapsed or fell.

They also kept putting the cameras on One Liberty Plaza and saying it was in danger of collapse as well. It didn't collapse.

This is a good site showing the damage to all the WTC and surrounding buildings, if anyone is interested. Click on the numbers to see pics.

America Rebuilds: A Year at Ground Zero . Assessing Buildings, p. 6 | PBS

Old 01-07-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post

One news guy changed his story entirely- do they forget their reports are already recorded, or do they count on all of us forgetting? The owned media is hugely involved in the cover-up:
Thanks for those vids. They were great.

Unfortunately, there are too many in this country who will never put two and two together.

Old 01-07-2012, 09:50 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times
All of them

Old 01-07-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
"The place was a disaster area", um, yeah, I know, I was in that place when the disaster occurred.
How bad was the smoke coming from wtc7? How long did it take to fall after they pulled it.

Old 01-07-2012, 09:55 PM

Here is an interesting article from December of 2001 comparing the structures of 90 West Street and 7 WTC. Both suffered heavy damage and fire on 9/11, but 90 West didn't collapse. (2 people died in 90 West Street, while no one in WTC 7 died).

Wounded Buildings Offer Survival Lessons - NYTimes.com

Old 01-07-2012, 09:56 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,277 times
Quote:

I'd made it to Jersey and saw 7 go down on live TV like everyone else. The cameras were trained on it and they kept saying that it was expected to collapse and then a little while later, it did. That was the first thing I saw on TV that day. At that point in time, nothing else that size collapsed or fell.

They also kept putting the cameras on One Liberty Plaza and saying it was in danger of collapse as well. It didn't collapse.

This is a good site showing the damage to all the WTC and surrounding buildings, if anyone is interested. Click on the numbers to see pics.

America Rebuilds: A Year at Ground Zero . Assessing Buildings, p. 6 | PBS
Not quite like EVERYONE else......the BBC played Karnac the Magnificent and saw it go down before it went down!

BBC REPORTED BUILDING 7 COLLAPSE 20 MINUTES EARLY - YouTube

Old 01-07-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
How bad was the smoke coming from wtc7? How long did it take to fall after they pulled it.

Old 01-07-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
I don't think you were there at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies