Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2012, 11:59 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,278,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
Magically finding terrorist passports among the debris at the tower sites..
they only found one (not all 8) and yet they found wedding rings, drivers licenses, contracts and other paper documents as well. They also found suitcases, airplane seats, and human remains from the passengers of the two planes.

So, there is nothing surprising about finding a passport in one of the surviving suitcases that littered the area.

Quote:
don't get me started with building 7..
You put it out there, as since there was nothing strange about WTC 7 and even the firefighters, who have years more experience about building structures than the average joe, didn't find anything strange at all.

Quote:
the media are controlled by the banking cartel and like world war 2 and the holocaust, 9/11 is simply a taboo topic not open for d. iscussion amongst the mainstream sources. History is written by the victors... bankers... globalists... zionists... whatever name you want to give them.
Thank you for showing once again that conspiracists are nothing but irrational believers and do not believe in JUST one conspiracy theory, but many, of course all without proof.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2012, 12:05 PM

712 posts, read 1,367,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevel79 View Post
Now some people are conspiracy theorists while some arent, but when it comes to the events of 9/11, there are many non theorists who question certain things that just dont make any sense to you.

Now I dont consider myself a big conspiracy theorists, but I have to admit that the attack on the Pentagon strikes me as very fishy! How on earth does a boeing 757 passenger jetliner enter our nations capital, and make a beeline strike on the most secure building in the country without (according to our govt) there not being 1 clear video of this event? Now they did release a half a second video clip of some sort of streak then an explosion hitting the building, but there is nothing in that video that closely resembles an airplane. Are we to believe that the most secure building in our country had only 1 working camera at the time of the strike? What's even more baffling is the fact that our govt claims the 757 was flying only a few feet parallel to the ground right before it hit the building. Really? Several reports came out that FBI officials confiscated video tapes from surrounding businesses and the tapes were never returned. Why would our govt not release what was on these tapes? I'm sorry but something just doesnt sit right with me when it comes to the events surrounding the pentagon strike!
Agents are on their way to your home. Run!

Old 01-16-2012, 12:06 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,278,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Cruising speed is above 20,000 feet.
So?

Quote:
At 1,000 ft. the air is too heavy and would tear the plane apart before it ever hit the tower.
Still repeating this lie? Aeorespaceweb debunked this nonsense years ago.

Aerospaceweb.org | Ask Us - Pentagon & Boeing 757 Ground Effect

Quote:
Brian also consulted with a pair of commercial airline pilots who decided to try this kind of approach in a flight training simulator. Although the pilots were not sure the simulator models such scenarios with complete accuracy, they reported no significant difficulties in flying a 757 within an altitude of tens of feet at speeds between 350 and 550 mph (565 to 885 km/h) across smooth terrain. The only issue they encountered was constant warnings from the simulator about flying too fast and too low. These warnings were expected since the manufacturer does not recommend and FAA regulations prohibit flying a commercial aircraft the way Flight 77 was flown. These restrictions do not mean it is impossible for a plane to fly at those conditions but that it is extremely hazardous to do so, and safety was obviously not a concern to the terrorists on September 11. An aircraft flying at those high speeds at low altitude would also likely experience shaking due to the loads acting on it, but commercial aircraft are designed with at least a 50% safety margin to survive such extremes.

Even though their claim was dealing with the Pentagon nonsense, the towers were hit much higher.

Quote:
Simple physics would allow you to understand this.
Engineers who do this for a living, disagree with you.

Old 01-16-2012, 02:00 PM

72 posts, read 126,552 times
Just a quick message to the folks on here trying to convince the group of trolls that there are unanswered questions about the destruction of buildings in New York. You're wasting your time. This group, which often uses the word 'our', will not accept that there are any unanswered questions for any number of reasons. Some aren't able to grasp something other what they've been told, others can't afford to believe anything other than what they've been told, others are just 'true believers', and others are actually receiving remuneration for their work. Oh, and I forgot at least one other group and that's the trolls that just enjoy a good joust whether there's any real truth involved or not. The standard 'true believer' replies coming from these people are standard fare. Some of this group has been tag teaming against unanswered questions since the events occurred. Some of them have gotten rather skilled at obscuring and deflecting away from any real evidence that brings up valid unanswered questions. It's common knowledge that there's been a concerted effort to distribute disinformation throughout the web to steer the sheep away from even looking at the issues here. And that tactic has worked quite well. One clear dodge that is used consistently is to label anyone who has unanswered questions as a 'conspiracy theorist', when the government's own story about what occurred is a conspiracy theory. A common deflection used is to try to label anyone who questions the 'official story' as shameful for not paying respect to the people who died during the catastrophe. Fortunately this only works on the people who haven't studied this enough and fell for the idea that the government was just lax on that day. Those who know more are thoroughly outraged that these people died and their government has allowed a sham of an investigation to be presented to explain why they died. People to unintelligent to comprehend what's occurred are obviously excused for not feeling this outrage, but trolls who deliberately try to destroy obvious blatant unanswered questions are showing very little respect for the deaths that occurred. That's where the shame should reside.
Anyway don't waste your energy with these trolls, you'll never change their minds.

Old 01-16-2012, 03:46 PM

123 posts, read 60,744 times
Quote:
Now some people are conspiracy theorists while some arent, but when it comes to the events of 9/11, there are many non theorists who question certain things that just dont make any sense to you.

Now I dont consider myself a big conspiracy theorists, but I have to admit that the attack on the Pentagon strikes me as very fishy! How on earth does a boeing 757 passenger jetliner enter our nations capital, and make a beeline strike on the most secure building in the country without (according to our govt) there not being 1 clear video of this event? Now they did release a half a second video clip of some sort of streak then an explosion hitting the building, but there is nothing in that video that closely resembles an airplane. Are we to believe that the most secure building in our country had only 1 working camera at the time of the strike? What's even more baffling is the fact that our govt claims the 757 was flying only a few feet parallel to the ground right before it hit the building. Really? Several reports came out that FBI officials confiscated video tapes from surrounding businesses and the tapes were never returned. Why would our govt not release what was on these tapes? I'm sorry but something just doesnt sit right with me when it comes to the events surrounding the pentagon strike!
IMO, the plane that was taken control back of by unarmed metro men (passengers) never happened. I think it was shot down unfortunately. They waited until the end to get up the b*lls? I doubt it! Men like that would have punched them in the face from the get go and slit their throats with a smile. Coward... or brave men? "I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'M GONNA"! You aren't going to do jack squat. Hell man, that guy already did it!

Old 01-16-2012, 04:05 PM

123 posts, read 60,744 times
From my memory, a fighter, fully armed was ordered airborne and was in the immediate area. It's very sad, but that is what I think happened. We'll never know the truth for sure. Only what we've been told.

Old 01-18-2012, 07:06 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,591,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny45 View Post
From my memory, a fighter, fully armed was ordered airborne and was in the immediate area. It's very sad, but that is what I think happened. We'll never know the truth for sure. Only what we've been told.

Can anyone name 1 instance aside from flight 93 where a passenger airliner went down and not have any noticable debris at the immediate crash site?

Old 01-18-2012, 07:13 AM

520 posts, read 1,007,627 times
There are too many suspicious incidences that happened preceding that day, that day, and afterwards, to list or to dismiss.

I think one of the biggest is the selling of the steel and cement, overseas, immediately afterwards (or, as soon as possibly could be done).

Old 01-18-2012, 07:47 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,591,975 times
Quote:
Can anyone name 1 instance aside from flight 93 where a passenger airliner went down and not have any noticable debris at the immediate crash site?
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/a...cs/crater1.jpg

Where the hell is the plane and its debris?

Old 01-18-2012, 07:52 AM

15,896 posts, read 12,004,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsmith365 View Post
There are too many suspicious incidences that happened preceding that day, that day, and afterwards, to list or to dismiss.

I think one of the biggest is the selling of the steel and cement, overseas, immediately afterwards (or, as soon as possibly could be done).

I remember that! They shipped it off to China to be recycled in their steel plants. I was baffled as to why they wouldn't ship it to the steel plants here in the US?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies