Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should states have the power to outlaw oral and anal sex?
Yes 19 10.05%
No 169 89.42%
Not sure 1 0.53%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 03:02 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,629,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Their little anal adventure? Far more heterosexuals engage in anal sex than gays. Apparently heterosexuals are disgusting abominations too.

Your post is absolutely vile.
Yes, there are all kinds of sexual "preferences" or deviations, whichever word you like, practiced both by gays and straight couples. I'm not a "professional" to judge "normalcy" of the ones involved, but I have my suspicions. And that's why it's so important to force all the sexual "diversity" back into PRIVATE bedrooms. If you open a door of publicity and legalization to one group of non traditional sex lovers, it will never stop there. You gays should stop being so selfish, social decadence is easy to unleash but it's hard to stop. Survive and Reproduce, remember? EVERYTHING, that doesn't help surviving and reproduction should be forced underground where it belongs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2012, 03:06 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,828,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasReb View Post
As it is though, it has come to pass: Anal sex between males is the single biggest cause for the spread of AIDS. And homosexual men are the "most promiscuous" of any demographic segment of the population. I don't know how that fact -- like it or not -- can be argued. Again, I think the old statute was a waste of time and needed repealing...and I don't care what consenting adults of either sex do in private.
Loosely paraphrased, I believe it was Sophocles who said; never create laws you cannot enforce. On that sound premise alone SCOTUS was correct.

As for the 2 examples you've sited above, they are the longstanding byproduct of self fulfilling prophecies via faux christian culture running amok. Aids was more likely transmitted rapidly through blood transfusions because no one was aware of the threat. Once it became clear, once the screening was implemented, how many cases are transmitted through that means? Near zero I'd venture to guess.

So the next means of transmission on the list being unprotected sex was met by malevolent theologians blocking sex education. Allow the most at risk demographic groups- youth less than adroit at self discipline- to die of ignorance as their hormonal urges override good judgment. Applicable to hetero and homosexual populations alike, but none more under served than the homosexual population whom a select group of heterosexuals in America refuse to allow or acknowledge their right to exist. Whether by covert or overt aggression, the common theme is aggression. These are not Christians. They're the blood thirsty old covenant mob that releases a murderer and convicts Jesus.

You can continue on with the accusation of promiscuity scapegoating gays all the while actively prohibiting them from entering into monogamous relationships. They've regularly been targeted by social groups and institutionalized abuses. It's the same behavior of denial RTL uses to attack the whole of womankind herding them into abortion clinics they'd rather not be in. Incredulously all the while claiming it's a defense of marriage and family values. The same marriage contract social conservatives have perverted unmercifully turning marriage into legalized prostitution. Issuing a wife her Eva Braun shoes and socially/ legally forcing her to march in them with blind obedience to a madman because it's ordained by God she submit. Hostage Taking and Explosives in Salt Lake

Strange days indeed to see how many married swingers are in red states. Self described religious conservative Republicans can boast number one in that category? Houston, we have a problem. Continue on with the tired scapegoating of gays for what heteros corrupted... sorry. A lie is a lie is a lie. James Kraig Kahler's defense of 'the lesbians made me do it' is a symptom of his disease aping the cultural disease defended all too often under a Christian umbrella. Enough is quite enough, and THAT is a defense of faith you can bank on. Christian taliban are an anathema to the teachings of Jesus.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:06 PM

17,523 posts, read 24,776,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
I believe states should have the right to pass laws that are not unconstitutional. However, a US President does not make laws. That job belongs to Congress.
For one Ron Paul says that Busiiness owners should have the right to discriminate, for another Rick Perry asserts the same 10th Amendment Rights as George Wallace did. As I recall the military was desegregated by executive order

Old 01-08-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
WTF? It scares me that people are like this in 2012.
And I'm scared by the people like you. What we gonna do?

Old 01-08-2012, 03:07 PM

37,199 posts, read 42,408,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Yes, there are all kinds of sexual "preferences" or deviations, whichever word you like, practiced both by gays and straight couples. I'm not a "professional" to judge "normalcy" of the ones involved, but I have my suspicions. And that's why it's so important to force all the sexual "diversity" back into PRIVATE bedrooms. If you open a door of publicity and legalization to one group of non traditional sex lovers, it will never stop there. You gays should stop being so selfish, social decadence is easy to unleash but it's hard to stop. Survive and Reproduce, remember? EVERYTHING, that doesn't help surviving and reproduction should be forced underground where it belongs.
The highlighted part should read Everyone right? Gay and straight. If you actually mean what you say. Although I've never actually had anyone elses private sexual practices unleashed on me so I can't figure out what you are saying anyway.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:08 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,516,694 times
Quote:
And I'm scared by the people like you. What we gonna do?
People like me? Who are you talking about?

#1 - I'm straight.

#2 - I've never had anal sex.

People like you are CRAZY!

Last edited by afoigrokerkok; 01-08-2012 at 03:16 PM..

Old 01-08-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
The highlighted part should read Everyone right? Gay and straight. If you actually mean what you say.
I don't recollect a push by heterosexual lovers of anal sex, bondage, etc. to declare them "normal" and to pass appropriate anti-discrimination laws. They are just happy to do their things in private, so should you.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:15 PM

1,615 posts, read 2,581,961 times
Quote:
Um, we 'gay's have ROMANTIC relationships with each other that include sex. we will not go 'undergrounds' and there is nothing to stop us from being gay since it wasn't chosen. so you're saying that you want to force millions into celibacy?

being gay or straight is a SEXUAL ORIENTATION it has nothing to do with being 'non traditional'.

that's like saying red heads are just being non traditional when they chose their hair color.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:16 PM

1,615 posts, read 2,581,961 times
Quote:
I don't recollect a push by heterosexual lovers of anal sex, bondage, etc. to declare them "normal" and to pass appropriate anti-discrimination laws. They are just happy to do their things in private, so should you.
um, being gay isn't a fetish, it's a sexual orientation. and nobody has EVER said that they should be able to have sex in public. we should however, be able to marry in accordance with our UNCHOSEN sexual orientation, JUST LIKE YOU GET TO, and we should be able to talk about our partners at work the way YOU GET TO.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
People like me? Who are you talking about?

#1 - I'm straight.

#2 - I've never had anal sex, though many of my fellow straight people have and many gay people have not.

People like you are CRAZY!
I was referring to your linking 2012 with legalizing & protecting every perversion under the Sun. Why stop on gay rights, tell me? There are all sorts of people waiting for legalization and equal protection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies