Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 10:48 AM

3,117 posts, read 4,586,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Taliban claims it shoots down helicopter in Helmand province - Telegraph

^^^This is the reason why I don't really care that they peed on them, yes they were idiots, but the Taliban deserve much more than that.
Maybe we could stuff their bodies with bacon? No, it'd be a waste of good food.

Oh, and this is just great.
US set to resume peace talks with the Taliban - Telegraph
Thank you President Obama, and his minions for being complete pushovers.
So, to you, they should sit back and let us invade their country and kill their population at will, but the moment they fight back, that means they're horrible individuals that deserve to have their bodies desecrated?

You ate a lot of paste as a child, didn't you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2012, 10:49 AM

712 posts, read 1,366,711 times
Quote:
Taliban claims it shoots down helicopter in Helmand province - Telegraph

^^^This is the reason why I don't really care that they peed on them, yes they were idiots, but the Taliban deserve much more than that.
Maybe we could stuff their bodies with bacon? No, it'd be a waste of good food.

Oh, and this is just great.
US set to resume peace talks with the Taliban - Telegraph
Thank you President Obama, and his minions for being complete pushovers.
The important message is that its OK to kill people, but please NEVER pee on them. That would be bad.

Old 01-16-2012, 10:52 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
I wonder if the actions of these four will be harmful to one of the key goals of our mission in Afghanistan - to win the hearts and minds of the people? Hum

Old 01-16-2012, 10:57 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
As far as I am concerned I wouldn't care if they left a big fat turd on those dead Taliban scum.

Old 01-16-2012, 10:59 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Here is a thought! How about we stop putting our troops in harm's way by constantly having to play the world cop, and forcing our beliefs down the throats of those that don't want it anyway, and perhaps s*** like this wouldn't happen?!!

Oh, but wait silly me, I forgot... if we don't fight them over there, then we'll have to fight them over here!

ENOUGH WITH PLAYING THE WORLD POLICE ALREADY!!

Old 01-16-2012, 11:10 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopbubbles View Post
As I already stated in my post this should not have gotten on the internet/tv for the Nation/World to see because of their relatives,which you obviously didn't read. So your telling me about it being about their loved ones is a stupid statement to make to me. You are just telling me what I already said. Asking me how I would feel is a stupid question when I already said the concern is putting this on the internet/world for everyone to see, that includes their relatives. Obviously since I already pointed that fact out I wouldn't like to see that on a relative of mine all over the internet/tv. You need to get your head out of your ass and pay more attention to what you supposedly read.

I agree killing another human is disgusting, inhuman, and I'll add sometimes done in inhumane ways. What I see is that theses soldiers see their own people die everyday. The stress of that is going to take it's toll on them. To make what they did a crime is insane. It show a total lack of respect for our own kind, our own soldiers. I don't care how others view us for what the soldiers did. I'm not condoning them because they did the right thing I'm condoning them because they should never have been filmed and it never should have been shown for the world to see. Had they done this to a living human then I would be furious with them and that would make them no better than the Taliban. They aren't responsible for this getting on the internet/tv the media is responsible for that and they should punished for showing it not the American Soldiers. The actions of peeing on the dead means nothing if it's not plastered all over the nation/world and it isn't done to a living human being. I'm more concerned about important things to be reported like is torture being done and most of all the damn wars to end.
Sorry but they knew they were being filmed and knew it would go viral. They basically recorded a criminal act on tape! Well what does one expect from people who are trained to kill?

Old 01-16-2012, 11:47 AM

4,709 posts, read 12,675,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I wonder if the actions of these four will be harmful to one of the key goals of our mission in Afghanistan - to win the hearts and minds of the people? Hum

Yeah, just ask the Russians what happens when you tick these people off.

Old 01-16-2012, 12:35 PM

6,464 posts, read 13,440,203 times
Quote:
Peeing on those scumbags is nothing compared to what, I'm sure, they do to our fallen soldiers.
Doesn't mean that we can't be better then that and be the shining beacon of Democracy that we're pretending to be.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:38 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
It all depends on your perspective. I know people who probably would have paid for that kind of treatment from a group of Marines.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:42 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
unless you were there that day fighting for your life
then you should keep your mouth shut on this
I have never been in a gun battle
seen my friends blown to bits in front of me
I say leave these guys alone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies