Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 11:55 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,503,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Most NORMAL straight guys don't really think of gays as being wimpy or anything else. We consider gays to be men who simply are attracted to other men rather than women. That is all. Some may be more effeminate than the average man, but most of us know that not all are.

I know some gay men who are very masculine.
I know some straight men that are very feminine. I am thought to be straight by most people I know, unless I tell them other wise. I am a butch gay man, so butch that if I go to a gay club, I scare the gay men and attract the lesbians. We are rural up here, but we have two bars that host gay nights and one dance club that does the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2012, 12:31 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,466,179 times
There is no stereotype anymore, people want to believe that your right to do so. But i know lesbians that do not fit the bill, infact any normal straight guy, would love to date one of them, they don't look like it at all. Their beautiful, with the body that does not quit. Dress nice, long hair, they really are beautiful, i have to say so myself being straight.

I have no problem giving compliments to anyone deserving of them. Infact i was happy, on Saturday at Samsclub, i got 2 msyelf , one from a women, one from a man.

I know a couple guys that do not fit the stereotype of a gay guy in anyway. Infact my hubby myself and daughter, partied with them and some other friends on Saturday night. About 13 of us we had so much fun.

They are very masculine strong stern looking men, no pansy looking guys, sorry but true. Two of them are so good looking, my daughter wants to know whey they are not straight. She thinks one of them is as she puts it so fine and so hot. The one really does have star quality looks. But why does this make a difference, according to so many of you gay is gay! right.
But they are professionals also, don't act stupid when they are out, don't act as if they need to come out, they act normal, and most women will give them a second look. The two are really hot looking, have to say so myself, because someone is gay, they are not beautiful, hot, or handsome, nonesense.
I myself do not assume anything about anyone gay or straight, not my business man.

Old 01-17-2012, 01:14 AM

4,027 posts, read 7,297,341 times
We have come a long way as a society, this thread really shows that. This thread also shows, though, that there are a few who just want to make trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator75 View Post
What proof do you require? You want me to reference some book? Do you think if something is written in a book it must be true? Don't be naive.

We are all animals, just because we are intelligent species, it does not mean that our basic instincts should be ignored.

Dont be offended that homosexuality is an anomalie that occurs not just with humans, but in monkeys and other animals as well. Things happen.

Just know that one day a cure will be found.
An anomaly that occurs in all animals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
"Imagine if every black person on TV were portrayed as a crack-smoking gangster."

Imagine? lol
This says everything about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I never said that buckaroo, I said thsat I know two that are body builders, if you had paid the least bit of attention I actually said most that I know are average guys, that you would not be able to tell are gay. And no You would not want to tangle with any of them, maybe you should keep your tangling to those weaker to you, if fits your style better. FYI, wearing womens clothes is cross-dressing and has as many straight men doing it as gays, such as the former head of the FBI, getting the facts before posting would reduce your foolish posts, oh wait, look who I am replying to, never mind
It does get tiresome after a while hearing things from the poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I'm pointing out the rambling stupidity something that flew right over your head like usual. What a shock!! Not
This coming from you?

Old 01-17-2012, 01:46 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,677,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post

I think it's funny that lots of straight guys have a stereotype that gay means wimpy. not so.
I guess a lot of straight guys associate being wimpy and gay with Peewee Herman, though a lot of younger guys probably don't know who he is.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:04 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,945,866 times
My observations have been that gays, like straights, run the gambit. Some are wimps, and some are not. The image, I believe comes from the in your face flamers that are basically the bottom of the barrel gays in my opinion. I have known a lot of gay men that lived normal lives and no-one would ever know they were gay and they are not thought of as wimps. The flamers are the ones that hurt the gay community.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:25 AM

1,617 posts, read 5,680,402 times
Quote:
What is the purpose of a penis entering the anal passage? None. It is gross.
Pleasure between consenting adults, you dummy. I'm not gay, and even I know this.

The Christ I believe in would rather see you worry about relevant things, like greed, suffering, and false witnesses.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:45 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,401,908 times
Quote:
OK you are obviously here to get the truth and you are in luck today. The hard truth is that being gay is actually a disease. Sure there is no cure yet today, but one day there will. We are all human beings and we all have a right to live as we are.

Being a wimp has nothing to do with being gay. But just be aware that just because you are a tough gay person, that doesn't make you normal.

I am sure you might take this point the wrong way, but all that is being said here is that being gay is just like having a disease like autism or deformed limbs, etc. Men and Women were put on this earth to reproduce, anything outside of that scope is simply an anomalie.
I feel sympathetic towards social conservatives who have abnormal brain deficiencies which cause them to live lives full of fear and anxiety and an inability to cope with complexity. Perhaps therapy might help, but scientists aren't sure yet if they were born that way or became that way because of their parenting. Or perhaps they chose it?

Conservatives Big on Fear, Brain Study Finds | Psychology Today

I'm curious though about how much of your life is spent having sex where a female is impregnated? A few minutes in your whole life? Or possibly never - if you have not yet impregnated a woman at all.

So what do you do for the other 99.9999999999999999999% of your life?

Old 01-17-2012, 04:33 AM

3,565 posts, read 7,991,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
I am not afraid to get hit or hit hard in a fight. i've been in brawls before. i lift weights. i live in north dakota and i'm of scandinavian descent. i come from a culture and family of people who are brave. i do not like fights in the sense that i never seek out a fight or never want to hurt somebody but am not afraid of defending myself and if attacked i take it all the way.

If a straight guy who wants to fight me finds out i'm gay half the time he'll back off. i've been told because it's a no win situation for him. If he loses that means that he lost to a gay guy and if he wins (which in my case he would have to kill me because i'd keep coming until he does) then he attacked a gay person.

but

I think it's funny that lots of straight guys have a stereotype that gay means wimpy. not so.
Well, if we're going to accept the theory in which homosexuality in males is because as a fetus they developed male genitalia, but did not get the hormonal surge (testosterone) during the beginning of the second half of the pregnancy and thus their brain didn't masculinize and they have a feminine brain that is similar to that of normal females, wouldn't we expect it to be typical for gay men to be more feminine???

Can you really have your cookie and eat it too?

Old 01-17-2012, 04:33 AM

Quote:
What is the purpose of a penis entering the anal passage? None. It is gross.
(REALITY CHECK!)

Then why do far more heterosexual people that gay people do it?

If gay men are about 3% of the population, right this minute there are probably about 28 times more straight men sticking their penis into a woman's anus than gay men having anal sex.

Anal sex-males and females
  • Percent of males and females 25-44 years of age who have ever had anal sex with an opposite sex partner, 2006-2008:
    • Males: 43.5%
    • Females: 36.0%
From the CDC:
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/abc_list_s.htm

And oral sex:

Percent of males and females 25-44 years of age in 2006-2008 who had ever had oral sex with an opposite-sex partner:
  • Males: 90.4%;
  • Females: 88.8%
^^^ Not a lot of "procreating" going on there.

However, while looking at that report I found some rather disturbing figures:

Percent of women 18-44 years of age ever forced by a male to have sexual intercourse at some time in their lives, 2002: 22.6%

Percent of women 18-44 years of age who ever had sexual intercourse, whose first intercourse was not voluntary, 2002: 8.3%

Why do so many heterosexual men seem to be unable to control their base animal urges.

Old 01-17-2012, 04:41 AM

Quote:
OK, so let me get this straight. If I have a key, it doesn't need to go to a lock. The key rather is a tool that can be used for multiple purposes.

Next time I buy a puzzle, I am going to force-fit all the pieces.

Thanks!!
Or you could just play with your key all by yourself.
Over and Over again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies