Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 10:02 AM

5,152 posts, read 8,530,192 times

Advertisements

I'm just real curious, why one was rushed out of the race, when his stuff came to the surface and while GinGRICH's stuff is at least resurfacing, he's still has a shot?
I think they both stink, but Gingrich is way off his rocker.
I have my own theories (anyone who understands "forbidden fruit", would know what I'm talking about).....
but let's hear from the GOPers....

Last edited by beenhereandthere; 01-25-2012 at 11:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2012, 10:16 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times
Are there stories that I'm not reading about Gingrich's unwanted advances and sexual bribes?

Or do you want me to just say it's because Cain is black?

Old 01-25-2012, 10:19 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,944,845 times
Do we have any actual proof from Cain's accusers or only the accusations of women? Gingrich has a track record a small portion of which is easily verified through his divorce/re-marriage history.

IMO, one cannot make moral judgements based on accusations sans proof.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM

1,348 posts, read 2,858,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
I'm just real curious, why one was rushed out of the race, when his stuff came to the surface and while GinGRICH's stuff is at least resurfacing, he's still has a shot?
I have my own theories (anyone who understands "forbidden fruit", would know what I'm talking about).....
but let's here from the GOPers....
Because Cain is a black man sleeping with White women. The Tea Party doesnt like that.

What Gingrich did was 1000X worse. Cheating on his cancer stricken wife. What a despicable human being.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramento916 View Post
Because Cain is a black man sleeping with White women. The Tea Party doesnt like that.

What Gingrich did was 1000X worse. Cheating on his cancer stricken wife. What a despicable human being.
SacTown man went ahead and said what I was hinting about and it's shows that too many conservatives, think that "I'm not a racist since I don't burn crosses, but how can blacks and whites date/marry each other? I think it's wrong"....
not to turn this into an interracial dating thread.....but I think that had a lot to do with why Gingrich is being forgiven (comparatively speaking) and Cain dropped like a rock.....
bad timing or people already knowing about Newt from 14 years ago are the only other 2 reasons that hold water that I can think of....

Old 01-25-2012, 10:33 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times
I think there's a big difference ... between what the two men, lacking what are generally accepted as high moral standards, did or how they behaved. Cain is a sexual predator. Newt is unfaithful. Yes, Cain has been unfaithful, too. But the sexual predator part is what makes his behavior criminal, not just immoral or a violation of several of the Ten Commandments.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:36 AM

3,325 posts, read 3,171,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
but let's here from the GOPers....
Chappquiddick.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:36 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,325,718 times
Quote:

The TEA Party was Cain's biggest supporter. Gingrich's wife did NOT have cancer.
Go back to the XBox and Cheetos. Open the basement window.You need fresh air.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:38 AM

3,325 posts, read 3,171,323 times
Quote:
Provide a link substantiating tea partiers disaprove of this please.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
The TEA Party was Cain's biggest supporter. Gingrich's wife did NOT have cancer.
Go back to the XBox and Cheetos. Open the basement window.You need fresh air.
Go learn something...what are you talking about?....Gingrich's wife did NOT have cancer....??????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies