Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 03:55 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,346,950 times

Advertisements

Who is the Bilderberg Group?

One of my friends used to work for the Federal Reserve, and even she has heard of this group that plans to run the entire world and is actually behind much of world politics. Has anyone else heard of them?

Amazon.com: The True Story of the Bilderberg Group: Daniel Estulin: Books

"In 1954, the most powerful men in the world met for the first time under the auspices of the Dutch royal crown and the Rockefeller family at the luxurious Hotel Bilderberg in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeck. For an entire weekend, the debated the future of the world. When it was over, they decided to meet once every year to exchange ideas and analyze international affairs. They named themselves the Bilderberg Group. Since then, they have gathered yearly in a luxurious hotel somewhere in the world to try to decide the future of humanity.

Nevertheless, in the more than fifty years of their meetings, the press has never been allowed to attend, no statements have ever been released on the attendees' conclusions, nor has any agenda for a Bilderberg meeting been made public," Estulin notes.

Former British Defense Minister Denis Healey, put it this way, "World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 05:02 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,776,564 times
I've heard similar tales of the skull and crossbones society, but I've not seen any credible evidence yet. google new world order. Freaky stuff. Nearly alien speculation.

------------------
Quote:
My enemy is not my fellow citizens. My enemy is lies.
Every time I find a conservative who is an enemy of lies, I find my America.
Every time I find a liberal who is an enemy of lies, I find my America.
I do not care what their religion is, what generation, what color state or skin. This for me is the only 'for me or against me' affinity argument worthy of enlistment.
Let my America stand on truth. ~Harborlady

Old 03-20-2009, 07:03 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,167,707 times
I am not politicaly smart enough to know who controls what at any specific time.
But I wouldn't be a bit surprized to know that there is a concerted effort of a select powerfull few to rule the world and the way to do that is to control world economics.
I am leaning towards that opinion and I suspect it is in place and long term plans are coming to fruition.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:13 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post

One of my friends used to work for the Federal Reserve, and even she has heard of this group that plans to run the entire world and is actually behind much of world politics. Has anyone else heard of them?

"In 1954, the most powerful men in the world met for the first time under the auspices of the Dutch royal crown and the Rockefeller family at the luxurious Hotel Bilderberg in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeck. For an entire weekend, the debated the future of the world. When it was over, they decided to meet once every year to exchange ideas and analyze international affairs. They named themselves the Bilderberg Group. Since then, they have gathered yearly in a luxurious hotel somewhere in the world to try to decide the future of humanity.

Nevertheless, in the more than fifty years of their meetings, the press has never been allowed to attend, no statements have ever been released on the attendees' conclusions, nor has any agenda for a Bilderberg meeting been made public," Estulin notes.

Former British Defense Minister Denis Healey, put it this way, "World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
The last paragraph is true...common sense says it has to be....how else would it be ?

The Golden Rule: Those with the gold(wealth) ...rule.

However, you have people who truly believe that none of this exists and would label you a "conspiracy nut". They think that the world is a "Norman Rockwell" painting and the wealthiest people just sit around and have tea or take space flights or write checks to charities. They worship the uber-wealthy as their god and will not speak against them.....which gives these manipulators all the cover they need.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:31 AM

3,283 posts, read 5,205,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post

bilderbergs, skulls, cfr, trilateral commission blah blah blah. these organisations are just groups of powerful internationalists who are commited to world government. it really isn't any big secret. the conspiracies come out of theories put forward that these groups fund and plan events such as pearl harbor, 911, vietnam to gain mandate for their policies and ideals. 90% of what is written about them is absolute horse manure and this suits them down to the ground because the 10% of stuff which is true has zero credibility.

nevertheless, if there is something shady going on, it would all be impossible without the federal reserve as the fed is the money machine which finances it all. there is legislation in the house right now, hr 1207, to audit the fed. if they have nothing to hide, it will go unopposed. i do have my doubts though.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:46 AM

1,048 posts, read 2,387,181 times
OK. It's me. I control the world. You are nothing more than the brute strength used to pull off my mad designs. My lunatic whim is your law!

BUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Old 03-20-2009, 09:11 AM

2,541 posts, read 2,737,711 times
the super rich - dont you know that?

Old 03-20-2009, 09:14 AM

11,839 posts, read 28,939,538 times
So if the super rich control everything, just how rich are they? How many trillionaires do we have here in the states?

Old 03-20-2009, 09:18 AM

340 posts, read 704,225 times
I thought the Jews ran the world. Didn't everyone know that?

Old 03-20-2009, 09:18 AM

2,482 posts, read 8,730,791 times
China :P
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies