Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 04:07 PM

51 posts, read 52,987 times

Advertisements

Optimistic, fiscallyconservative to a fault, articulate.. Only a genius could deliver a State of the union address without a teleprompter. He went overseas and charmed the heck out of the foreigners. Equity markets AND the US Dollar both rose exponentially under his leadership. The US Dollar loves debt paydowns! The equity markets rose via organic growth. Ah... good times.Since then we've had a guy who was elected by people who thought Jonah was swallowed by a whale..and the current guy elected by those who he promised to pay for their welfare and food stamps..promising them sitting home would be easier than working!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2012, 04:08 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,535,499 times
Yeah, what a great guy. Just like his predecessor and the one who followed him, he sold us out to the Chinese.

Gee, we need more like him, don't we?

Old 02-15-2012, 05:04 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times
Every day that Barack Obama sits in the Oval Office is another day that Barack Obama struggles to be President of the United States. Bill was certainly more confident and competent in the role. That doesn't mean I like Bill Clinton (I don't), but its painfully clear that BO doesn't have the POTUS Mojo. I'd take Bill over Barack any day of the week if I were forced to have a Democrat in office.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:09 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,458,970 times
Clinton had a scandal ridden presidency.

We had higher taxes under him, his presidency ushered in outsourcing, and manufacturing jobs went to China.

I don't miss him.

THE CLINTON SCANDALS: A guide to the archive of the Progressive Review KEYS: Arkansas, drugs, Whitewater

Old 02-15-2012, 05:12 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,712,723 times
Gimmie Ford over Obummers. Biggest thing I had to worry about was him tripping over the Oval office carpet and breaking a hip.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:30 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,250,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumarkutar View Post
Optimistic, fiscallyconservative to a fault, articulate.. Only a genius could deliver a State of the union address without a teleprompter. He went overseas and charmed the heck out of the foreigners. Equity markets AND the US Dollar both rose exponentially under his leadership. The US Dollar loves debt paydowns! The equity markets rose via organic growth. Ah... good times.Since then we've had a guy who was elected by people who thought Jonah was swallowed by a whale..and the current guy elected by those who he promised to pay for their welfare and food stamps..promising them sitting home would be easier than working!
Do your research. Bill Clinton is one of the main reasons we are in the situation we are now in.

Clinton's Signing NAFTA/GATT Cut America's Economic Throat

Old 02-15-2012, 05:31 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Of course, our sitting Presdient. Who cold forget the lie.

I did not have sex wit that woman. Yep the pride for his wife really showed.

Playing with an intern, under a desk, shouldn't he have know better!

Or do you accept that as acceptable behavior.

Ane one other then Clinton, would be gone.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:42 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,458,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Every day that Barack Obama sits in the Oval Office is another day that Barack Obama struggles to be President of the United States. Bill was certainly more confident and competent in the role. That doesn't mean I like Bill Clinton (I don't), but its painfully clear that BO doesn't have the POTUS Mojo. I'd take Bill over Barack any day of the week if I were forced to have a Democrat in office.
That is the difference between someone with executive experience and someone without.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:50 PM

24,417 posts, read 23,076,143 times
Google Obamas scandals for a long list of scandals big and small.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:06 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,789,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Google Obamas scandals for a long list of scandals big and small.
Google any administration's scandals and you will get a long list.

List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies