Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 04:44 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,967,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Al Sharpton says what most Americans think.................

ROTFLMAO. Boy are you clueless. Ignorance must be bliss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 05:32 PM

646 posts, read 802,541 times
Bottum line,what we have learned from this thread is this.That blacks not only continue to ask for handouts but expect it.We have learned that even though AA,which was infact put in place to make sure blacks were given special treatment in college admissions and hiring in the workplace.That many blacks on here and all across the country deny this.That blacks only care for their race.What can you GIVE my race.Why would ya'll admit it.Why would ya'll admit that blacks are not only equal but actually given preferential treatment.That would be the first step to eliminating said programs.But here is what gets me.Instead of a thank you to taxpayers,ya'll decide to bite the hand that feeds you

Old 02-14-2012, 05:37 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,076,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Wrong, White women benefit from the same programs, probably at much higher rates than any other subgroup.
Which is also wrong.

"I have a dream....that one day all people will be judged not by the color of their skin, but the content of their character."

Ability and character should be all that matters.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:48 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,258,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
Bottum line,what we have learned from this thread is this.That blacks not only continue to ask for handouts but expect it.We have learned that even though AA,which was infact put in place to make sure blacks were given special treatment in college admissions and hiring in the workplace.That many blacks on here and all across the country deny this.That blacks only care for their race.What can you GIVE my race.Why would ya'll admit it.Why would ya'll admit that blacks are not only equal but actually given preferential treatment.That would be the first step to eliminating said programs.But here is what gets me.Instead of a thank you to taxpayers,ya'll decide to bite the hand that feeds you
What? LMAO...you've lost your damn mind.

Admit that i'm equal? Hell, at a minimum i'm your equal. No one ever questioned that. Believe me...i'll not only admit it, i'll tell it to you without coercion in a New York minute.

As for the "thanks" you so badly seek, you aint getting that either. I'll thank the people that made my wonderful life possible...my parents and the black folks that came before me and laid the foundation....not you!! We owe you nothing in the way of thanks. I mean, "bit the hand that feeds you?" LOL@ the self-flattery. You've never fed anyone, let alone black people. You can barely feed yourself probably.

And HELL YEA we care about our race. Well, i know i do. Am i supposed to not care?

I mean, preferential treatment? Black folks aren't taking anything from whites. Never have, never will. When whites admit to preferential treatment, then i'll admit to it. How about that?

Old 02-14-2012, 05:49 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,919,935 times
Al Sharpton is a loser.....

Old 02-14-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Which is also wrong.

"I have a dream....that one day all people will be judged not by the color of their skin, but the content of their character."

Ability and character should be all that matters.
There you go again....conservatives quoting King after he's safely in his grave.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Hell, at a minimum i'm your equal.
What are you really trying to say? LOL...

I'm really trying to wrap my head around the emphasis of that....

Old 02-14-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
What are you really trying to say? LOL...

I'm really trying to wrap my head around the emphasis of that....
Not "trying" to say anything.

I said it. In English to boot.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Not "trying" to say anything.

I said it. In English to boot.
It's a very vague statement...Why don't you elaborate on it.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
It's a very vague statement...Why don't you elaborate on it.
There is nothing nebulous about my statement. I meant what i said. What you think it means is what i meant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies