Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 08:29 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,229 times

Advertisements

A whole different Army than the one that I served in.

I do believe that any Ranger worth his salt back then would have been in the brig before giving in to this kind of PC BS!

Quote:
CAMP ZAMA, Japan – The Army is ordering its hardened combat veterans to wear fake breasts and empathy bellies so they can better understand how pregnant soldiers feel during physical training.

This week, 14 noncommissioned officers at Camp Zama took turns wearing the “pregnancy simulators” as they stretched, twisted and exercised during a three-day class that teaches them to serve as fitness instructors for pregnant soldiers and new mothers.

Army enlisted leaders all over the world are being ordered to take the Pregnancy Postpartum Physical Training Exercise Leaders Course, or PPPT, according to U.S. Army Medical Activity Japan health promotion educator Jana York.

Developed by the Army in 2008, the course includes aerobics classes, pool sessions and classroom studies on the physiology of pregnant women. The NCOs learn special exercises for pregnant women, who shouldn’t push themselves too hard or participate in high-impact activities such as snowboarding, bungee jumping or horse riding, York said.

Army Orders Soldiers to Wear Fake Breasts and 'Empathy' Bellies - U.S. Army - Fox Nation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 08:33 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,358,834 times
oh lord.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:36 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,528,322 times
Uh...they're training to be PT instructors for pregnant women. It seems logical that they should know how much that will make a difference to the trainees, wouldn't you think?

What your beef with that?

Old 02-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Oh how fun and silly.. What would the US Army of WW2 have accomplished in Afghanistan it the last 10 years?

Old 02-16-2012, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Uh...they're training to be PT instructors for pregnant women. It seems logical that they should know how much that will make a difference to the trainees, wouldn't you think?

I think they should send pregnant women home Bye Bye

Old 02-16-2012, 08:43 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,528,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I think they should send pregnant women home Bye Bye
Well, since most women become pregnant at some point in their lives, you'd eventually lose 13.4% of our active duty Army, 23.7% of the Reserves and 14% of the National Guard. Recruiting is difficult enough already without creating unnecessary problems.

Or, just as likely, heterosexual women would be forced out of the Army, leaving only the lesbian's. How would you like THAT?

Or, maybe they could just all get abortions. Would that be better?

Old 02-16-2012, 08:49 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,229 times
Quote:

'Assuming' that you are a woman .. How would you like to be ordered to wear a fake 'penis' and testicles!

You're a liberal so don't bother to answer.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Well, since most women become pregnant at some point in their lives, you'd eventually lose 13.4% of our active duty Army, 23.7% of the Reserves and 14% of the National Guard. Recruiting is difficult enough already without creating unnecessary problems.

Or, just as likely, heterosexual women would be forced out of the Army, leaving only the lesbian's. How would you like THAT?

Or, maybe they could just all get abortions. Would that be better?
Or maybe they could seduce the enemy make them our friends

Old 02-16-2012, 08:50 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times

WTF

I showed this to my Dad an Ex-Marine DI. Instead of getting angry I though he was going to cry.

The pussification of our armed forces continues.

Ah the good old days....

This Is My Rifle. This Is My Gun - YouTube

Old 02-16-2012, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post

WTF

I showed this to my Dad an Ex-Marine DI. Instead of getting angry I though he was going to cry.

The pussification of our armed forces continues.

Ah the good old days....

This Is My Rifle. This Is My Gun - YouTube
Pyle is that you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies