Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 12:18 PM

4,301 posts, read 4,415,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Why don't you attempt to give your irrational and non sense posts a little legitimacy by not calling those people "animals" and Americans as people.

Maybe they think only "animals" would desecrate what they consider to be their true word of God in a book.

"flipping them the finger"..where have I heard that before???

Oh yeah, the little ignorant kids at the junior high school trying to be grown.
You're the irrational one. They kill everything that isn't like them and when all they have is one another - they kill each other. Call them like I see them. Don't like it? Don't care. They burn their own holy books all the time when they burn out each other's rival mosques and schools. They have no legitimacy for squawking about it. They don't apologize for any of the desecrations they commit (on a daily basis), so screw them and their need for apologies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 12:59 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,948,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Really I think I could give you a list of Presidents/leaders of other
countries
over history that might think otherwise, but I won't.
You'll just have to look that up yourself

I'll also point out, it's usually a President/leader of "any country"
that is ultimately responsible for needless violence in place(s).

No one is "better" than anyone else, when you violates just war
principles. And, I mean NO ONE.
I meant US Presidents. I will make sure to be more specific in all forthcoming responses.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here. Are you saying violating Geneva Convention rules? Are you talking about some unwritten rules of war? I really have no idea what you are talking about so I will need clarification. Who are you talking about as well? Us for occupying Afghanistan? I agree with you. We should not be there. We also should not be burning what they consider to be their holy books.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:12 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,472,051 times
Funny how the lefties in here defend the Koran and respect Muslim's religious wishes, but will call Christians every name in the book and call them kooks for reading the bible.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:39 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,964,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Funny how the lefties in here defend the Koran and respect Muslim's religious wishes, but will call Christians every name in the book and call them kooks for reading the bible.
Funny how my so called fellow "Christians" on the right, spread lies about the President, Rev. Jeremiah Wright. How they excuse bigotry against another's religion because they carry a Koran.

How they have never questioned Santorum's inclusion in the largest cult there is, the Catholic Church. Very few could make a biblical argument that this is not a cult, yet not a single peep form "Christians".

Yep, sure is funny.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:45 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,555,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post

Hmmm... burn a Koran, a radical Muslim dies. I think we need to burn billions of Korans! Let them all kill each other.
Ummmm.....no, you really don't.

Old 02-25-2012, 11:55 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,015,086 times
I much prefer this apology;

My Apology to President Karzai on Behalf of Americans - YouTube

Obama is a disgrace to the nation. Keeping troops in harm's way and apologizing to the leader of another nation for their justifiable actions directed at accomplishing the mission they were tasked with (while being hamstrung by milquetoast politicians unworthy of licking their boots) is utterly unacceptable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies