Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 10:17 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times

Advertisements

Apparently there must be some rule among the lunatic muslims that it's ok to use the great book to wipe your butt but not to burn it as I havn't seen any riots of this...........

Why are Pakistanis throwing away 100s of Korans into sewage filled canal? - YouTube!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2012, 10:21 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,984,135 times
Yes, those stupid Muslims! Who are they to compel us not to burn a bunch of pages of a book?

We're Americans! We would never compel others not to burn what we consider sacred!

Flag-burning amendment fails by a vote - CNN [Only 2 GOP voted against the measure]

Did I mention there are no parallels between American authoritarians and radical Muslims?

Old 02-26-2012, 10:22 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Apparently there must be some rule among the lunatic muslims that it's ok to use the great book to wipe your butt but not to burn it as I havn't seen any riots of this...........

Why are Pakistanis throwing away 100s of Korans into sewage filled canal? - YouTube!
This is the chits. They kill Christians for doing what they do thousands of times each year. I wonder i they have to buy their holy books or someone gives them to them.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This is the chits. They kill Christians for doing what they do thousands of times each year. I wonder i they have to buy their holy books or someone gives them to them.
And the GOP rep you voted for, voted to imprison Americans for burning an American flag?

And you have the nerve to come on this forum and pretend you are so much more civilized than 3rd World peasants who live in mud huts?

Old 02-26-2012, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Yes, those stupid Muslims! Who are they to compel us not to burn a bunch of pages of a book?

We're Americans! We would never compel others not to burn what we consider sacred!

Flag-burning amendment fails by a vote - CNN [Only 2 GOP voted against the measure]

Did I mention there are no parallels between American authoritarians and radical Muslims?
Hey Mr. Muslim lover we don't kill folks for burning a flag. I'm sure you wipe your butt with yours like your muslim buddies do with their koran's though.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Hey Mr. Muslim lover we don't kill folks for burning a flag. I'm sure you wipe your butt with yours like your muslim buddies do with their koran's though.
No you don't kill them.

You would just imprison them for what the Supreme Court has told you is free speech.

You don't seem to get it.

Had you been born in Afghanistan you would be one of these poor peasants protesting.

You're all alike. Only the Nation that you were born in has made you a little more civilized.

And your proceeding to tear down that gap real quick with your right wing authoritarian ideology.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:40 PM

It is you who doesn't get it. Please explain this right wing authoritarian ideology in relation to muslims wiping their butts with their holy koran and its just find and dandy. I will await the nonsense that is sure to follow.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
It is you who doesn't get it. Please explain this right wing authoritarian ideology in relation to muslims wiping their butts with their holy koran and its just find and dandy. I will await the nonsense that is sure to follow.
You mean the flag burning amendment that I just linked to? It would make it a Federal crime to burn the flag. Your GOP side is 99% for that.

What you are is a Muslim 3rd world peasant who lucked out and was born in the USA.

That's not stopping you from tearing the legal foundations this country was founded on.

And your so proud of yourself for not killing people for burning what you consider sacred? ........ for now.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:52 PM

LOL. You've really lost your mind.............

"Fourteen Democrats, including Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada, voted in favor of the measure. Three Republicans, including majority whip Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, voted against it.Senators began debating the amendment Monday, along with an alternative proposal from Sens. Hillary Clinton, D-New York, and Bob Bennett, R-Utah. They wanted to ban flag desecration by law rather than by constitutional amendment. That proposal, too, was shot down Tuesday, 64-36."

Again you will have to get back to me how in any way this has to do with killing folks and rioting over burning a koran. Unless of course your religion is the US government. Is that where you stand with Obama as your god?

Old 02-26-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
LOL. You've really lost your mind.............

"Fourteen Democrats, including Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada, voted in favor of the measure. Three Republicans, including majority whip Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, voted against it.Senators began debating the amendment Monday, along with an alternative proposal from Sens. Hillary Clinton, D-New York, and Bob Bennett, R-Utah. They wanted to ban flag desecration by law rather than by constitutional amendment. That proposal, too, was shot down Tuesday, 64-36."

Again you will have to get back to me how in any way this has to do with killing folks and rioting over burning a koran. Unless of course your religion is the US government. Is that where you stand with Obama as your god?
Obama? I'm not supporting or voting for Obama.

You can't perceive any issue outside your tribal ideology. You should have a bone in your nose and be hunting frogs with a pointed stick. That's the level your politics is on.

The only Senators that stood up for the Constitution were 2 GOP (McConnell did for procedure reasons) and 31 Democrats. ....Most Democrats came down on the side of free speech.

People that value the Constitution and the Rule of Law need to know what party stood up those ideals.

You laugh because your tribe looks awful in that respect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies