Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 05:39 PM

78,543 posts, read 60,737,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
I ain't never heard of this fella but I doubt a boy-cot is necessary. Isn't that when the right wing homophobes entice a young male into a small bed?
What a bizarre post. Relationship forum is >>>>>>>>>thataway bud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2012, 06:38 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,516,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
That's a contradiction. Is this story getting ignored because the media is liberal, or because no one has heard of him? Let me guess, both.
I was making two points at once and didn't do so hot, happens when posting in the ER at work.

He has an audience of few but regardless of that it isn't hard for such stuff to make the rounds as I imagine this has, the MSM will get word of it, it they haven't yet, and will ignore it.

But I have no doubt that were he a small time conservative talk show type making this statement that there would already be calls of "off with 'is 'ead!"

Old 03-25-2012, 03:47 PM

1 posts, read 615 times
Default Dirtbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Malloy's wrong: those entire states were already grease spots.
So it isn't just the dead children who are now grease spots but the entire states as well. What a dirtbag, elitist and uncaring thing to say about your fellow Americans in a time of tragedy. Many of the victims were children. I noticed you do a lot of posting on parenting. Would you advise your children to not speak with anyone from these states? Should other parents do the same? Or will you just teach your kids to care only about the horrific deaths of people from the states you deem worthy? Or if, God forbid, your children were killed in a storm and someone carelessly dismissed their lives as insignificant because they didn't hail from states which, what, don't generally vote the way they think they should, you would undertand? Is this what you teach? Wake up. And teach your children better.

Old 03-25-2012, 06:27 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,094,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
In the shadow of the Limbaugh controversy are far worse comments made by radio talk show host Mike Malloy, where he mocks the deaths of those who died in the recent string of tornadoes. His comments were making fun of those who DIED in this disaster, which is exponentially worse than what Limbaugh has recently taken heat and lost sponsors for. However, speech like this gets a pass. Not that he doesn't have the right to say what he thinks, but the fact that he's not held accountable for speech like this.

“Their God ... keeps smashing them into little grease spots on the pavement in Alabama, and Mississippi, and Arkansas, and Georgia, and Oklahoma, you know, the Bible belt, where they ain’t gonna let no godd***** science get in the way, it says in the Bible, blah blah blah blah blah. So, according to their way of thinking, God with his omnipotent thumb reaches down here and so far tonight has smashed about 20 people into a grease spot on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to.”

Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims - YouTube
Never heard of the douchebag myself,but speaking as a fellow that lives a few miles from where they buried 6 people a month back killed in a tornado ....I WISH he would come here and make a PUBLIC statement like that...the next greasespot would be him when the parents or children of one of these victims got through with him....Folks like him,Limpbaugh,O'Really,Hannity,Maher et al hide behind security to run their mouths...that's a real shame.....justice is swift in a parking lot full of pissed off people and there's no room for debate...ask Kadafi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
So...who the heck is Mike Malloy? He sounds like an ignorant little sh*t with anger issues...trying to get attention. Ignore him, not worth the effort.

Old 03-25-2012, 06:29 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,094,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead227 View Post
So it isn't just the dead children who are now grease spots but the entire states as well. What a dirtbag, elitist and uncaring thing to say about your fellow Americans in a time of tragedy. Many of the victims were children. I noticed you do a lot of posting on parenting. Would you advise your children to not speak with anyone from these states? Should other parents do the same? Or will you just teach your kids to care only about the horrific deaths of people from the states you deem worthy? Or if, God forbid, your children were killed in a storm and someone carelessly dismissed their lives as insignificant because they didn't hail from states which, what, don't generally vote the way they think they should, you would undertand? Is this what you teach? Wake up. And teach your children better.
+1

Old 03-25-2012, 06:30 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,579,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Who is Mike Mallow?
The brother of "Marsh", perhaps?

Old 03-25-2012, 06:32 PM

93 posts, read 71,814 times
Stop trying to silence everything and everyone you don't like. It's childish and self-important.

Just change the channel like a big boy, with boy diapers and big boy brains!

U can do it!

Old 03-25-2012, 06:38 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,549,251 times
Is Mike Malloy on AFN? Is he on every single AM dial in America? Does an entire political party bow down to him?

And people still say "liberal media". By the way, Rushie pushes that meme, and his listeners still believe in it.

Its a myth. Get a clue, the media is owned by 6 major corporations, none of them liberal.

Old 03-25-2012, 08:35 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,095,236 times
I'm already boycotting Mike Malloy. In fact... I've never even heard of him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies