Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 07:30 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,913,584 times

Advertisements

They overwhelmingly support Ron Paul, who is insane/crazy/stupid, so does that make our military men and women the same? Are they delusional like their civilian counterparts who support Ron Paul?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 07:31 PM

11,579 posts, read 13,971,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
They overwhelmingly support Ron Paul, who is insane/crazy/stupid, so does that make our military men and women the same? Are they delusional like their civilian counterparts who support Ron Paul?
Maybe they are just tired of nation-building.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:36 PM

40,976 posts, read 49,312,419 times
This thread is insane/crazy/stupid. Our Military is fine and RP says things that others should say.

I don't support the guy but he speaks many truths and a few crazy ones. We need more people like him.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:42 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,535,248 times
They are wise and very fine folks, for the most part. They can smell a rat and by that I mean they know that Obama is a subversive Communist, by now. They know that no candidate is perfect, and they are probably still reeling inside since Big Sis Napolitano sent out that horrible Memo telling local law enforcement around the nation what to look for as potential "terrorists" with our returning Veterans on that list!

Ron Paul has brevity and is right about a lot of things, like honoring our Constitution and wanting to audit the Fed. He's goofy on some foreign affairs, but he's a true American, not a communist.

God bless so many of them for wanting the man and not the status quo which I think Gingrich and Romeny both are, and though I like Santorum a lot....I've not yet checked his voting record and legislative history, yet. sounds like it won't matter.....Romney's getting the nod.

God bless our military and may they all, collectively handcuff the Subversives for us, yet.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:45 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,225,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post

most people who are in the military take their oath to support and defend the Constitution very seriously, unlike the politician who uses it for whatever they want to keep themselves in power another day.

hence the reason that the military supports RP.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:47 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,989,708 times
I certanly don't see or haven't read any such evidence that they support Ron Paul

Old 03-09-2012, 07:48 PM

254 posts, read 203,121 times
I think most of them don't want to be fighting and dying in some **** hole country like Afghanistan. If there is one thing I can agree with Ron Paul on is his anti-war stance.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:57 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,913,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I certanly don't see or haven't read any such evidence that they support Ron Paul

Old 03-09-2012, 08:54 PM

1 posts, read 766 times
This thread is insane/crazy/stupid. Our Military is fine and RP says things that others should say.http://www.demama.info/g.php (broken link)

Old 03-09-2012, 08:58 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,103,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
This thread is insane/crazy/stupid. Our Military is fine and RP says things that others should say.

I don't support the guy but he speaks many truths and a few crazy ones. We need more people like him.
We've got enough speaking crazy stuff,we need more telling the truth like he does tho'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies