Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 04:57 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times

Advertisements

So far we've heard there's a "war on women".....a "war on contraception"....a "war on minorities".....and a "war on religion" this election season.

What we haven't heard is anything GOOD that this President has accomplished. That means the aforementioned "wars" are the very types of "campaigning" we can expect from Barack Obama in light of his abyssmal record as President.

All of this deflection from his record was predicted, and now it's coming true as the campaign season moves into full swing.

"Hope N' Change" became "It's Not My Fault" and "Don't Blame Me."

Is anyone surprised that playing the "victim" card would be the mantra of the First Half Black President? Isn't victimization The Democratic Ace In The Hole™?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 05:06 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
So far we've heard there's a "war on women".....a "war on contraception"....a "war on minorities".....and a "war on religion" this election season.

What we haven't heard is anything GOOD that this President has accomplished. That means the aforementioned "wars" are the very types of "campaigning" we can expect from Barack Obama in light of his abyssmal record as President.

All of this was predicted, and now it's coming true.

"Hope N' Change" became "It's Not My Fault" and "Don't Blame Me."

Is anyone surprised that playing the "victim" card would be the mantra of the First Half Black President? Isn't vicitimization The Democratic Ace In The Holeâ„¢?
This may be a tad off topic but what do you think about second class citizens of today being being led by white male conservatives, followed by black male conservatives, followed by female conservatives and then female conservatives? I just heard the black former minister, C. L. Bryant talking about this situation to Glenn Beck. Bryant has had his ministry taken away from him for producing the movie "Runaway Slave" which talks more about freedom than slavery.

They ended their talk with Beck saying that in the near future we may well see signs at public water fountains that say, very simply No conservatives and no dogs. Does that make any sense to a conservative like you?

Too many people just don't know that all these "wars on ....." have been brought up by the left and is now being blamed on conservatives and seemingly very successfully, too.

Old 03-13-2012, 05:09 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,284,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Too many people just don't know that all these "wars on ....." have been brought up by the left and is now being blamed on conservatives and seemingly very successfully, too.
Those that would believe the crap out of hand are beyond stupid or so detached they should be too lazy to vote.
Anyone who gets their political views from SNL, Jay Leno or Comedy Central should also stay home election day.

I would love it if more people would get politically educated then active.

Old 03-13-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This may be a tad off topic but what do you think about second class citizens of today being being led by white male conservatives, followed by black male conservatives, followed by female conservatives and then female conservatives? I just heard the black former minister, C. L. Bryant talking about this situation to Glenn Beck. Bryant has had his ministry taken away from him for producing the movie "Runaway Slave" which talks more about freedom than slavery.

They ended their talk with Beck saying that in the near future we may well see signs at public water fountains that say, very simply No conservatives and no dogs. Does that make any sense to a conservative like you?

Liberals know no bounds, and quite frankly its pretty scary. American's are finding this out the hard way after having rubber-stamped everything the First Half Black President and his Flunkies in Congress have pushed. Thankfully, the pendulum is swinging hard right in this country. I'm confident that Democrats are down for the next decade, if not more.

Old 03-13-2012, 05:12 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,046,395 times
...What war on religion?

People always imagine the silliest things.

Old 03-13-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
...What war on religion?

People always imagine the silliest things.
Ask the Catholic Church. They surely have an answer for you.

Old 03-13-2012, 05:19 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,815,163 times
Quote:
They say the right wing goons are throwing a pissy fit and trying to slander Obama any way they can as the economy is improving, unemployment is going down, and all they have left is to try and pull the social issue card in their desperation.

Old 03-13-2012, 05:20 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Those that would believe the crap out of hand are beyond stupid or so detached they should be too lazy to vote.
Anyone who gets their political views from SNL, Jay Leno or Comedy Central should also stay home election day.

I would love it if more people would get politically educated then active.
Can you believe that 70% of college students think the Daily Show and the Colbert Report are political news shows? These will be the leaders of our country in a decade or two? Really?

Old 03-13-2012, 05:21 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,046,395 times
Quote:
Are they being killed?

Is there some magical bloodshed happening that I don't know about?

Old 03-13-2012, 05:24 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,211,393 times
Quote:
Liberals know no bounds, and quite frankly its pretty scary. American's are finding this out the hard way after having rubber-stamped everything the First Half Black President and his Flunkies in Congress have pushed. Thankfully, the pendulum is swinging hard right in this country. I'm confident that Democrats are down for the next decade, if not more.
Gawd, I sure hope you are right. If not, we're all down the toilet, including those who still see Obama, and everything that goes with him, through fogged over glasses.

The Founding Fathers are accused by the Left today as being racist and misogynistic for the requirements they set for voting rights. Their thought was that the republic they had shed their blood to create could only survive and prosper when voters were educated and informed. At that time illiteracy was common and a higher education almost non-existent amongst the populace-at-large, especially women. Things have changed since then but one thing remains: A republic such as was given to us by those visionary men cannot survive when the voters are ill-educated and uninformed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies