Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 03:31 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,219,078 times

Advertisements

But I still friggin cringe at the sight of two dudes making out. I mean, a hetero couple making out in public is often unnecessary in itself, and often unsightly. But I don't cringe at it. Does this make me a dick?

Oh and for what it's worth, two women making out doesn't do that to me.

Unless they're real butch...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2012, 03:36 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,839,921 times
How many dudes have you seen making out? Does it get more or less easy to watch them over time?
I'm not gay, so I try not to watch dudes making out. Or women for that matter. Never really got the "lesbians are hot" thing. They're just expressing their sexuality or want dudes to stare at them in the bar 'cuz it's so hot and kissing girls can get them some attention. I just think "Get a room." I think that makes me old fashioned.

Then again, I thought this was funny. (Some might find this cartoon offensive...shows two dudes accidently kissing.)

Naruto Kissing Sasuke lol - YouTube

If you were wondering, it's one of the most popular anime's in the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto

Old 03-18-2012, 03:39 PM

I'm in NYC so I see it from time to time. It's inevitable every so often. I never said I stared at it though, to be clear.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:39 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,140,532 times
Seeing two dudes together being any sort of more the bros affectionate is just sickening. It could be a hundred years from now, and I would still see it as wrong, strange, sick. I realize that is who they are but itll never change my mind no matter how more prevalent it becomes.

I cant imagine a woman would enjoy seeing two dudes in that way either, but you never know. We are in a society of everything goes and some people might not be affected at all by seeing that.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I cant imagine a woman would enjoy seeing two dudes in that way either, but you never know. We are in a society of everything goes and some people might not be affected at all by seeing that.

I can positively guarantee you that there are women out there that are strongly into it, nevermind don't mind it. Every single kink that you could possibly imagine exists, and then some. That is nothing really.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:45 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,839,921 times
We should also bring up the topic of Bro Rape. Why not. It's a topic that needs to be discussed.

NOTE THIS VIDEO IS FULL OF FOUL LANGUAGE AND ADULT CONTENT AND IS OFFENSIVE and also FUNNY AS HELL.

Bro Rape: A Newsline Investigative Report - YouTube

Old 03-18-2012, 03:48 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,214,198 times
I never got used to seeing two men walking down the street holding hands when I was in Saudi Arabia or horsing around hugging and kissing. And it's fairly common over there. For the record, I prefer that ALL people (adults, that is) keep their PDAs to a minimum.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:48 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,484,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
But I still friggin cringe at the sight of two dudes making out. I mean, a hetero couple making out in public is often unnecessary in itself, and often unsightly. But I don't cringe at it. Does this make me a dick?

You lived so it's a survivable incident.

["go back outside and play," as Mom would say...]

Old 03-18-2012, 03:57 PM

Did I suggest that it's not "survivable"?

Old 03-18-2012, 03:57 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,087,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I never got used to seeing two men walking down the street holding hands when I was in Saudi Arabia or horsing around hugging and kissing. And it's fairly common over there. For the record, I prefer that ALL people (adults, that is) keep their PDAs to a minimum.
Yes...I am anti PDA also...get a room is always my first thought too...and whats up with that deal about the Saudi's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies