Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 09:12 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,807,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Typical liberal; ask them a simple question and they deflect. Ask it again, leaving them no room to weasel out and they refuse to answer. And these people demand to be taken seriously?

Puh-leeze.
Typical right winger. I asked this directly "Though otherwise are you condoning these actions of arson and intimidation?" then you deflected to OWS
Answer the question otherwise I'll take it you condone the arson.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:19 AM

46,263 posts, read 27,082,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Typical right winger. I asked this directly "Though otherwise are you condoning these actions of arson and intimidation?" then you deflected to OWS

No, we do not condone this....

Also we do not condone that you make false assumption towrds the Tea Party.

Your turn...

Old 03-21-2012, 09:34 AM

45,551 posts, read 27,160,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
They are building up for the many attacks the tea party will conduct once Obama is re-elected. It will only get worse. They would rather destroy this Country than have a black President.
180 degrees out of phase.

Obama will destroy the country in order to win re-election.

You simply have to revisit history to see who cares.

Tea party protests are left clean and in order with no chaos (unless incited by the left).

Occupiers take a crap everywhere and leave their mess for the city services to clean up. Wisconsin labor protestors cause chaos in the state facilities. They protest at private homes. Race riots are almost always violent.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:50 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,510,565 times
Quote:
I don't condone any act of violence like this. I also don't condone your stupid assumption it was the Tea Party.

Your turn, answer the damn question. Last time I asked you deflected to the Tea Party.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:58 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,807,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
I don't condone any act of violence like this. I also don't condone your stupid assumption it was the Tea Party.

Your turn, answer the damn question. Last time I asked you deflected to the Tea Party.
Just had to throw in the attacks and hate didn't you, typical actions of the radical right.
I do not condone any violence either. There, that wasn't so hard

Old 03-21-2012, 09:58 AM

4,395 posts, read 4,910,218 times
Quote:
If none are speaking out against this arson against the senator, it shows clearly they support it.
I'm saying nothing because we don't know who did it or why.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:00 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,073,982 times
Quote:
No it's not, the term "teabagger" was dubbed on themselves. Such as an example with this lady

We know the right hates gays as many actually are closet homosexuals themselves (just look at all the gay sex scandals involving "family values" GOP politicians)

Highly unlikely and unfortunately the criminal was not caught, but the way every right winger on this thread has deflected nor shunned this criminal act, really speaks volumes that they support these kinds of actions.
Child please By all the slurs and hate coming from todays left wing... I think they not only hate gays, but also themselves and...

I see lefties defending criminal behavior all the time when it suits their ilk....

Old 03-21-2012, 10:02 AM

11,535 posts, read 30,254,914 times
Yeah they do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies