Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2012, 04:20 PM

426 posts, read 958,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Though i think the unlawful orders being given and followed are worth losing many things for, the least of a job.

What unlawful orders?

Name one.

Old 03-25-2012, 04:20 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,986,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
(chuckle) Americans are not that stupid.

1948 the year I was born.. A movie was made that could see into the future. Watch how accurate this movie is and see if you can spot OBAMA!

Wow! I guess there's nothing new under the Sun. Absolute Power, Corrupts Absolutely.

Obamism must be defeated. On the left and the Right.

Old 03-25-2012, 04:21 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
Man, some people are definitely off the chain.

A communist takeover....that's why the stock market is at near record highs, because you know, they're betting on a communist takeover.

Look, I'm sorry you still haven't gotten over the results of what happened in November of 2008, but get over it. Move on. Maybe you guys will build persuasive arguments and convince Americans to vote rightie in 2012....oh wait, never mind, I forgot that instead of building persuasive arguments, you guys wasted three years wondering whether Obama was a closet Black Panther Muslim who was born out of country. Yeah, I guess I can see why you're bent about the prospects this November, too.

So, you really don't know about market Manipulation?? Ever wonder where our Trillions of missing stimulus money went? Why corporations GOT so much of it but wouldn't loan it on down to the consumers, as news back then slammed repeatedly?

Manipulation of markets happen by Corporations and monied folks. Do you actually think with market numbers this high that it's mostly mom and pops doing the investing?!

Communists are the most patient groups on the planet. They sure don't mind the markets looking good while they implement their policies and subvert our constitution *(fundamentals per their transformation.)

It's an election year and their guy is running for office again....duhh.

Old 03-25-2012, 04:28 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
(chuckle) Americans are not that stupid.
Apparently they are, if they believe Obama is a Communist, or that his birth certificate is a forgery.

Old 03-25-2012, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Good. Then you will gracefully accept their courts martial and dishonorable discharges.
Why would i gracefully accept a decision to abrogate justice.

This Marine isn't going away. I'd say he is saying to himself. Game on traitors.
Honor your oath, and make it right. Then he will probably file some type appeal to the courts and shine a light on the Cockroaches that wrongfully terminated him.
Then their would be a Oath abiding President elected and prosecute every one of those Freedom stealing bastards.

What would you do? Oh! never say anything and get in lock step, abiding every order your given....

Old 03-25-2012, 06:36 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Why would i gracefully accept a decision to abrogate justice.

This Marine isn't going away. I'd say he is saying to himself. Game on traitors.
Honor your oath, and make it right. Then he will probably file some type appeal to the courts and shine a light on the Cockroaches that wrongfully terminated him.
Then their would be a Oath abiding President elected and prosecute every one of those Freedom stealing bastards.

What would you do? Oh! never say anything and get in lock step, abiding every order your given....
LMFBO
You dont have a clue about how the court martial system works, do you, sweetpea?

Old 03-25-2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
LMFBO
You dont have a clue about how the court martial system works, do you, sweetpea?
Honey buns, i sure don't. But i'm all ears as to whether you think that this Marine is going to be silenced?

Here's his position/statement.
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/...page=1#article
“You’re telling me that one comment that was taken out of the context … is going to trump nine years of faithful service in the Marine Corps? That’s ridiculous,” he said.

Stein is married and has a 4-year-old daughter. He intended to reenlist after his current contract expires in July, he said.

“I love the Marine Corps and the Marines I work with. … I love America and I want nothing more to do than to serve my country. That means protecting the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.”

Old 03-25-2012, 06:49 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Honey buns, i sure don't. But i'm all ears as to whether you think that this Marine is going to be silenced?
He can yammer all he wishes to........after they throw his azz out of the Marines.
Or court-martial him.......Leavenworth is particularly unpleasant this time of year.
Ever been there?

Old 03-25-2012, 06:49 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,647,085 times
If this thread lasts much longer it's name is going to have be changed to "Ex Marine speaks out" ... don't worry fake Marine... you won't be getting any orders for you defy any more.

Old 03-25-2012, 06:52 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
If this thread lasts much longer it's name is going to have be changed to "Ex Marine speaks out" ... don't worry fake Marine... you won't be getting any orders for you defy any more.

Nice to have a good reason to use the "LOL" here! good one~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies