Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 11:44 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,787,412 times

Advertisements

And soon he will be able to do the same as a civilian. Locked up in a civilian detention center in a state near you. Obama's Civilian Youth Core - more heavily funded than the military. - Cant wait to see this happen..

Obama 2012 & forever !!

I think the first person they should lock up is this Supreme Court Justice in Alabama.

An Alabama State Supreme Court justice earlier this week agreed that findings suggesting Barack Obama presented a forged birth certificate to the nation “would raise serious questions about the [document's] authenticity” if presented as evidence in court.

The sad part is... This document was entered in to evidence in a court of law in Georgia hearing that lasted 3 hours. The judge threw all evidence out when he was threatened by Jablonski! (Obamas attorney).

Last edited by SityData; 03-31-2012 at 11:58 AM..

Old 03-31-2012, 11:45 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Stein stated emphatically that he would not follow any order that told him “unlawfully” to detain U. S. citizens, disarm them or do anything else he thinks would violate constitutional rights. Of course, it would be entirely his judgement as to whether or not someone’s constitutional rights were being violated and whether or not that person presented a clear and present danger to American lives or property.

He is brave enough to speak his mind about the unlawful detention of American citizens without due process, saying he would not follow such orders. God bless him.
I don't know how you can not be one his side. They aren't slaves.
Just because he "thinks" it's unlawful doesn't mean it is. That's just his opinion and he is obligated by a LEGAL CONTRACT to abide by ANY and ALL orders handed down to him by his superiors.

Do you *honestly* think that when an order is handed down it isn't scrutinized and probed to make sure it is lawful in and of itself? You're just lying to yourself if you say so otherwise. You make it seem like this "marine" is the only one who can determine whether or not an order is lawful or not. Fact is he's bound by Oath and Contract to fulfill his obligation - should he choose not to then he can continue to groan and moan about Obama as a civilian.

There's no room for insubordination or treason in MY military. I *really* don't see *how* you can support him. My guess is that you support treasonous acts and insubordination. Yet you call yourself an American?

Old 03-31-2012, 11:58 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
And soon he will be able to do the same as a civilian. Locked up in a civilian detention center in a state near you.
Naw. He's just a blowhard. You don't get locked up unless, like Terry lakin, you do actual harm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
Obama's Civilian Youth Core - more heavily funded than the military. - Cant wait to see this happen..
You have no choice but to wait. You will be waiting until long after your body is part of the permafrost. Only insane people believe such a thing could happen in the first place.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Naw. He's just a blowhard. You don't get locked up unless, like Terry lakin, you do actual harm.

You have no choice but to wait. You will be waiting until long after your body is part of the permafrost. Only insane people believe such a thing could happen in the first place.

Well the INSANE PEOPLE have all the proof posted !!

Now here is where you have to do your propaganda work and tell everyone this is not the truth.

Be sure to characterize me in any way you see fit to debunk all the crazy people in this world.

The last link at the bottom of the page says it all to perfectly well for anyone to understand -

We have no idea what the truth is.. We have to wait - and listen to OhSoWrong - Historiandude - He is always right - everyone is crazy and ill informed.

Last edited by SityData; 03-31-2012 at 12:15 PM..

Old 03-31-2012, 12:11 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,201,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Duncan Hunter was Chairman of the Armed Services Committee and is a Vietnam veteran, plus was a candidate for President. His opinion trumps yours!
Ok since we're going by length of military experience for weight of opinion then my view trumps yours!

Let's remember that going forward on all exchanges between us.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:32 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
The only proof they have posted is the proof of their insanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
Now here is where you have to do your propaganda work and tell everyone this is not the truth.
The military budget is approaching $700 billion. I can say with no fear of contradiction by any sane person that it will never be exceeded by any "Obama Youth Corps," no matter what you hallucinate such a youth corps to be.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:35 PM

I am merely repeating Obamas own words.

the military budget has just been slashed . Panetta is on the front page news crying about it

Old 03-31-2012, 01:39 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,137,447 times
Quote:
Obama's Civilian Youth Core - more heavily funded than the military. -

The judge threw all evidence out when he was threatened by Jablonski! (Obamas attorney).
When are you going to stop making baseless claims like these? There is absolutely no evidence of either of these retarded assertions.

Old 03-31-2012, 03:27 PM

1,285 posts, read 3,342,356 times
Quote:

Be sure to characterize me in any way you see fit to debunk all the crazy people in this world.

The last link at the bottom of the page says it all to perfectly well for anyone to understand -

We have no idea what the truth is.. We have to wait - and listen to OhSoWrong - Historiandude - He is always right - everyone is crazy and ill informed.
There are no camps.

People in the military are subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, not the same type of trial or trial courts as civilians. If a soldier is ordered to be turned over for military trial that is a legal order.

Uniform Code of Military Justice - UCMJ

I don't care what the voices say, there is no conspiracy to put people in camps or a grand plan to have a communist, Black, who was born in Kenya, elected president. But if so, it does seem to be working out O.K. so thanks to whoever did it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies