Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 06:37 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,719,454 times

Advertisements

And John Wayne Zimmerman is stilll on the loose
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

4,520 posts, read 4,213,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Btw the mother of the teen who got convicted for murdering the cop last week, was also claiming that her son was such a sweet innocent guy that was bullied and not that he did anything wrong.

In the last year 3 cops in our area were all killed by young black teenagers...not by Asians, Hispanics, Whites, etc...all similar kind of backgrounds....is that a racist remark, I don't think so, just a fact...I wish all these cops were alive and we didn't have to mention it, but these black teens made the choice they made...
What does this have to do with Trayvon and Zimmerman? If anything, Zimmerman is more of a threat to cops. He's the one who has a history of assaulting them.

4,042 posts, read 3,532,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
The guy broke the law and got arrested. This bounty that he put out is irrelevant since no one is going to act on it anyway.
You, nor any of us know that this is true. Someone may act on it. We live in the nuttiest of times. Never thought that in broad daylight I'd see thugs with billy-clubs standing with mean looks on their faces, smack dab, center and front of a polling place, but now I have.

One of the panther supporters phoned Hannity's talk radio show yesterday. He was asked why it was a good idea to put that bounty out and the guy said "so we can bring him to justice." Sean kept narrowing the guy's rhetoric with questions and no, the dude, being dead-serious was not talking about "we" the citizens using our legal system but mean "thug justice" saying they'd look at the evidence and take care of it.....

Sean then hung up on him, thankfully.

With black leaders ramping up, whipping up the emotions of this situation with their emotional ranting like I heard is only good for making bad things happening. Ranting angrily "blacks are under attack" can only help incite the most radical of their followers.

That bounty may yet be "acted on" or an attempt to do so, occur.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:38 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,213,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If someone put $10,000 on a black man's head for killing a Hispanic guy , would the blacks like that?

I don't think so.
Why do you guys persist in engaging in hypothetical scenarios? Why not just deal with what's on the table?

Old 03-27-2012, 06:39 PM

166 posts, read 347,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
i don't understand why they should arrest him for offering a reward?
If someone else did kill him,how is he responsible for anothers actions?
lol. Typical sheep and "blind" supporter of _______ (fill in the blank).

Old 03-27-2012, 06:44 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,290,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
And John Wayne Zimmerman is stilll on the loose
This John Wayne on the cell to 911 said Trayvon ran away. Means he had to come back when later Zimmerman claimed he was jumped, nose broken and head put to the concrete.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:46 PM

33,585 posts, read 18,199,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Why do you guys persist in engaging in hypothetical scenarios? Why not just deal with what's on the table?
Fact is there are blacks that are pure hate and msnbc is fueling it..

I know what riots cause and it is more people getting killed. Let the right people look at the facts.. let a grand jury look at the facts and see if their is a case against Zimmerman.. it is seeking justice..

and by the way.. how did zimmerman get a broken nose and cuts on his head.. if one shoots someone such as Martin.. how did Martin give Zimmerman cuts on the back of his head and break his nose ?

Sounds to me Martin was beating Zimmerman first.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:47 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,668,295 times
Loooooser

Old 03-27-2012, 06:47 PM

9,011 posts, read 13,855,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManGuy View Post
lol. Typical sheep and "blind" supporter of _______ (fill in the blank).
What are you talking about?
I'm just saying,isn't he exercising free speech?

Old 03-27-2012, 06:48 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,072,137 times
Racists!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies