Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 07:40 PM

152 posts, read 150,731 times

Advertisements

New Study: Hepatitis B Vaccine Damages The Liver

I will forever feel sorry for injecting my daughter with this garbage. But I am thankful my son and my unborn daughter will never have this crap pumped into their bodies. Think for yourselves folks do a little research before allowing them to inject our children with poisons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 08:14 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,863,269 times
Hep B is not a good illness and it will do far more liver damage than the vaccine... mind you I am not a friend of vaccines generally but this is a problematic disease that touches millions.

While everyone wants to think they won't be with someone with it, you just never know. Not unlike other STD's...

The HPV vaccine... I have to agree with you. this one, I'm not so sure.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:17 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,837,011 times
That article is pretty cool. Here's a snippet.
There is simply no logical reason to vaccinate all newborns against a disease that is primarily sexually transmitted or contracted via the used needles of drug addicts. Better to screen mothers preemptively rather than vaccinate all newborns with this dangerous drug cocktail that threatens their long term health.

That's interesting because:
Hepatitis B infection can be spread through having contact with the blood, semen, vaginal fluids, and other body fluids of someone who already has a hepatitis B infection.

Infection can be spread through:
  • Blood transfusions (not common in the United States)
  • Direct contact with blood in health care settings
  • Sexual contact with an infected person
  • Tattoo or acupuncture with unclean needles or instruments
  • Shared needles during drug use
  • Shared personal items (such as toothbrushes, razors, and nail clippers) with an infected person
The article states that the aluminum hurts the baby.
The vaccine in question has the same amount of aluminum that is in commercially prepared baby formula.

I think the article makes a strong argument against baby formula.

Aluminum | The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Old 04-02-2012, 08:23 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,738,565 times
Hepatitis B Vaccine Is Not Associated with Liver Problems in... : Epidemiology

Rebuts the study referenced in the OP's article.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:25 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,837,011 times
If you look at the chart in my link, you should also refuse to take aspirin or antacids for the same reason. OR drink anything from an aluminum can. Or that has ever touched aluminum. Or has been in the same room with aluminum.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:29 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,582,287 times
Thankfully anti-vaxxers like the OP are in the minority because of what is known as herd immunity by doctors. I'm actually going to listen to the medical community over some random blog and a "study" in a journal that no doctor has ever heard of. 70 years of actual scientific study shows that adjuvants in vaccines are safe. My children will be vaccinated and I will encourage other parents to vaccinate their children too. Logic and reason trumps fear and emotion any day.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:35 PM

4,080 posts, read 5,609,888 times
We waited a little while to give the Hep B vaccine to our children. We are on our own modified schedule. IMO the recommended schedule is a bit much.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:51 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,058,406 times
There is nothing interesting about this. It's debunked BS from vaccine deniers.

I say, fine. Don't do it. If your kids die from a preventable disease more power to you.

Plus Hep B vaccinations are required for college entry, and they are nasty about it (even when mine were delayed). Of course, this crowd tends to think of colleges as indoctrination mills because they teach kids things like biology, chemistry and physics. Oh well, more people to work the low wage jobs.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:03 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
I don't have a problem with the Hep B vaccine, but I have no idea why you would give it to a newborn, especially before three months of age. I don't see what good it does to give a newborn a vaccine before the newborn can even mount its own immune response.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:07 PM

152 posts, read 150,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
Thankfully anti-vaxxers like the OP are in the minority because of what is known as herd immunity by doctors. I'm actually going to listen to the medical community over some random blog and a "study" in a journal that no doctor has ever heard of. 70 years of actual scientific study shows that adjuvants in vaccines are safe. My children will be vaccinated and I will encourage other parents to vaccinate their children too. Logic and reason trumps fear and emotion any day.
Its not fear and emotion its common sense and wanting my children to be safe. The fact that my son has been healthier than my daughter is one example. My daughter was given these stupid vaccines until she was 18 months old and was constantly sick because of them my son has never had a needle near his body filled with that poison and has been healthy as a horse. Some may say its not a good example to me it is I see them every day I see the difference in how they act and how my children reacted differently from my daughter having the poison put in her to my son never having it. Believing doctors in full force is like believing the main stream media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies