Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 11:09 AM

31,134 posts, read 22,174,891 times

Advertisements

Maybe, when Racial discrimination is eliminated in the Gay community it would be a fairer comparison

Old 04-05-2013, 11:16 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,745,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
I'm not conservative either. Haha. I think both parities are hypocritical, but with libs is higher.
Well, I do love it when Libertarians say, "I'm not a conservative."

Libertarians are conservatives, just ones that are a little more open about their sexuality than Republicans.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:34 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,561,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I'm sure it happens every day for you conservatives. Like when Elmo teaches you something you never knew on Sesame Street.
Elmo recently taught me that gays were more likely to be child molesters.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:53 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,408,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
They're not exactly comparable. Homosexuality isn't JUST what you ARE, but also involves something you do.
So, are you still heterosexual when you are doing the shopping? Or only when you have sex?

Old 04-07-2013, 12:53 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,068,618 times
Quote:
Right because a "beta male" would be telling other people to "grow a thicker skin!"

By the way, don't you just love these stupid terms used by people perpetually locked in the juvenile dating cycle because nobody wants them permanently.... the same people who put their unwanted two cents into whether people should be able to get married who actually HAVE found someone worthwhile to spend their lives with?
Miss, normal people don't care if no one wants them. Some prefer to avoid contact with the other side, but you people still refer heterosexual men who go their own way as "gay" or "losers". You libs act like companionship is an achievement, something everyone must do.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:58 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,408,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
Then you were imagining things, because the opposite is true. Do you often ask Elmo questions? Does he answer you?

All the research from the past 60 years shows that the vast majority of child molesters (of either boys or girls) are heterosexual men.

In fact: heterosexual, married, religious men. And their victims are usually children within their own families.

http://www.childmolestationpreventio...pdfs/study.pdf

//www.city-data.com/blogs/blog3...lestation.html

Apparently holding on to your prejudice is far more important than the well being of innocent children.

The more people like you focus on the wrong people because of your prejudice and wilful ignorance, the easier it is for the real child molesters to keep getting away with it and for innocent children to keep getting molested.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:18 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,443,500 times
Quote:
Really, Levi Aron taught me that I need to keep children away from people like you.

See how that works?

Old 04-07-2013, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Then you were imagining things, because the opposite is true. Do you often ask Elmo questions? Does he answer you?

All the research from the past 60 years shows that the vast majority of child molesters (of either boys or girls) are heterosexual men.

In fact: heterosexual, married, religious men. And their victims are usually children within their own families.

http://www.childmolestationpreventio...pdfs/study.pdf

//www.city-data.com/blogs/blog3...lestation.html

Apparently holding on to your prejudice is far more important than the well being of innocent children.

The more people like you focus on the wrong people because of your prejudice and wilful ignorance, the easier it is for the real child molesters to keep getting away with it and for innocent children to keep getting molested.
1. You obviously don't know the first thing about this story

Elmo is Gay & a Child Molester?? - YouTube

and here are the facts.
even you should agree with this statement
the percentage of males who sexually abuse boys is much higher then the rate of men who have sexual relations with adult men.

sane people know what that means.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Really, Levi Aron taught me that I need to keep children away from people like you.

See how that works?
do math please

figure out the Orthodox population in the US and then try calculate how many murderers they have who claimed to be Orthodox.
it is way under avg.

figure out what percentage of sexual molesters in the country has had homosexual molestation
and it is way above avg

Old 04-07-2013, 08:50 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,244,027 times
Quote:
1. You obviously don't know the first thing about this story

Elmo is Gay & a Child Molester?? - YouTube

and here are the facts.
even you should agree with this statement
the percentage of males who sexually abuse boys is much higher then the rate of men who have sexual relations with adult men.

sane people know what that means.
And most of the males who molest boys are in heterosexual adult relationships. Many of them are married.
Most pedophiles are going to moles someone they have access to. Most people don't leave their female children with males. Most people have no problem leaving their boys with adult males.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies