Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 03:00 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,808,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

Santorum calls Obama a ***** - YouTube

This is really quite an almost Freudian slip.

Tell us how you really feel Santorum.

No, he didn't. The context doesn't fit. "Government N..." Doesn't make sense.

Old 04-06-2012, 03:02 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,808,959 times
What "Civil Rights Pioneer" said this?
Quote:
"We're the black chicken friers of the universe. We gonna go buy some Col. Sanders chicken. Then the Chinamen comin' and (inaudible) ... Koreans sell us watermelons. We eat watermelons all our lives. But they gonna come cut it up, put it in a bucket with a rubber band around it, and we gonna buy it like it's somethin' and we didn't know what it was."
Spoiler
Reverend Al, of course.

Old 04-06-2012, 03:07 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,279,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cash View Post
The liberals have their own back handed racism, it is not as up front as the Teabaggers, but its still there
I don't know how you distinguish liberals from conservatives unless they wear them on their sleeves and accept labels as definitions of who they are.

Discrimination is discrimination. Absolutely.

Their is no such thing as reverse discrimination.

Old 04-06-2012, 03:28 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,548,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werone View Post
No, you did not state "I like some black people".

That would be direct. You did however answer the question.

You also did not answer my other questions.

The label "liberal" does not describe me nor do I wear it on my sleeve or on the bumper of my auto.
I DID answer it directly but, as usual, when a liberal does not like the answer that he or she receives they dispute the existence of the answer instead of dealing with the facts presented.

Old 04-06-2012, 03:42 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,279,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
I DID answer it directly but, as usual, when a liberal does not like the answer that he or she receives they dispute the existence of the answer instead of dealing with the facts presented.
Why are you still hung up on that?

Old 04-06-2012, 03:54 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
The difference is that if a Liberal crosses the line, they apologize w/o waiting for petitions to be signed and sponsors to pull out. Liberals actually make an effort to understand people different than themselves. It allows them to say "even if I thought it would be funny and inoffensive, I can see how and why some people were offended."

Republicans laugh off their flubs and either deny it was a flub ("I said Bluh-- people, not Black people") or cry about the insulted being oversensitive, or the media for trying to paint them as racist. I can't remember the last time a Republican owned up to a slip w/o significant pressure from the public.
You call that an apology? That was no apology, that was, "Oh sh*t, gotta CMA now!"

Old 04-06-2012, 03:56 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
Quote:
It's Janeane Garafalo, she's a comedian, she was making JOKES! DER!

/sarcasm

I'm still waiting for her to crawl on her knees over broken glass to the White House like she promised if Bush got re-elected...which he did.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:10 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,205,104 times
Quote:
Ok, watched your video.... Where was this racism you promised????

FYI, pointing out racism in others is not an exhibition of racism in and of itself. If it were your OP would be an exhibition of racism, wouldn't it?

Old 04-06-2012, 04:11 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,548,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post

FYI, pointing out racism in others is not an exhibition of racism in and of itself. If it were your OP would be an exhibition of racism, wouldn't it?
Wow.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:13 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,117,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post

Of course. 9/10 when a Conservative points out racism, they can't explain why it's racism. They know it's something bad, and it has something to do w/ race. Beyond that it's like asking a 1st grader to explain algebra...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies