Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2012, 06:54 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,293,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
and a dead kid!
Don't want to get dead? Don't try to beat up a guy with a gun.

The court will rule this a good shoot.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:55 PM

179 posts, read 156,774 times
So we now have as close to proof as we possibly can in a case like this that Zimmerman's story is 100% accurate. Tray didn't have a scratch on him other than his knuckles, while Zimmerman was beat to hell.

We also now know the gun was shot at "intermediate range," which in forensics means close enough to leave powder residue. So that completely supports Zimmerman.

Now, on what planet is Trayvon the innocent party here?

Old 05-16-2012, 06:55 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,835,417 times
What I see is a 17 year old walking to his residence and minding his own business.

I see a over zealous vigilante, who carries a loaded weapon and rushes to judgement, pursue the 17 year old first my vehicle, then by foot.

The 17 year old ends up dead.

If Zimmerman had used common sense, he would not have scared the living daylights out of a juvenile who feared for his life.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:57 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,568,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needTXinfo View Post
So we now have as close to proof as we possibly can in a case like this that Zimmerman's story is 100% accurate. Tray didn't have a scratch on him other than his knuckles, while Zimmerman was beat to hell.

We also now know the gun was shot at "intermediate range," which in forensics means close enough to leave powder residue. So that completely supports Zimmerman.

Now, on what planet is Trayvon the innocent party here?
The planet where Trayvon was minding his own business coming home from the store when a cop-wannabe started stalking him.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:58 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,429,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
What I see is a 17 year old walking to his residence and minding his own business.

I see a over zealous vigilante, who carries a loaded weapon and rushes to judgement, pursue the 17 year old first my vehicle, then by foot.

The 17 year old ends up dead.

If Zimmerman had used common sense, he would not have scared the living daylights out of a juvenile who feared for his life.
Pursue? How do you pursue someone when you are turning around to your vehicle?

Old 05-16-2012, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
The planet where Trayvon was minding his own business coming home from the store when a cop-wannabe started stalking him.
It's so cute that you buy that story.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:59 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,429,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
He didn't stalk him. Get a dictionary.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Pursue? How do you pursue someone when you are turning around to your vehicle?
The story is "evolving", meaning there's more bs and spin being injected into it by the Trayvoniacks.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:03 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,242,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Fascinating.

So EdwardA is basically saying that the fact that he has black skin means that we should all just assume that he is "up to no good" no matter what he is doing....

So if he is opening his car door, we should assume that he is stealing it or carjacking someone

If he is walking into his house, we should assume that he is a burglar or doing a home invasion robbery

If he is shopping for groceries, we should assume that he is either shoplifting or getting ready to rob the store.

So, EdwardA in all of his Blackness is just a walking target, huh. Fascinating. And he was kind enough to warn us that his black skin means that he has a tendency toward violence. Its nature not nurture. Fascinating.
His willingness to absorb the negative image of his less-civilized brethren is truly admirable. Far be it from me though to try to replicate his effort, lest I risk usurping his hallowed status as the most magnanimous and selfless black man in America. Almost like a black Jesus when you think about it; dedicating his life as payment for the sins of every other black man just so I wouldn't have to. I am touched.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:10 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I couldn't agree more. Almost everyone I knew in high school and all the hs kids I now know are suspended 3, 4, 5 times a year for being in unauthorized areas, writing wtf on lockers, having weed baggies and a pipe, carrying a backpack of women's jewelry and not telling cops who they belonged to, skipping school and lateness. They were the good kids.
Trayvon had no police record. Zimmerman does. There is no evidence, that I know of, that the police questioned Trayvon about the jewelry. None of these are "capital" offenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
So let's get this straight, EdwardA believes that he should be subjected to additional scrutiny just because he has black skin and that black skin means that he is prone to violence and criminal activity. And if he makes any sudden moves and someone with a gun happens to take a shot they are well within their rights because EdwardA'a own black skin made him a threat and the automatic threat and target of suspicion. Thanks Edward for warning us that you are a dangerous Black man.
Oh, no! Edward is "different"! Edward is from Africa!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies