Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 04:27 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,534,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Yes. If this country is so full of hate that this man is elected I want him to go even deeper on the poor. Let them have it. Also stick it hard in the old. Thats what this country will deserve if he is elected. Turn the working man and woman into nothing but dogs for the rich. We would deserve no less.
I agree, it does not bother me. Most of the old people vote Republican so we should stick it to them. Let them suffer the consequences of their votes. In fact the only thing the should cut is SS and Medicare even as much as 50%.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 04:29 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
I agree, it does not bother me. Most of the old people vote Republican so we should stick it to them. Let them suffer the consequences of their votes.
Doesn't bother you that this information is being originated by a Democrat party guy from the old Dean primary?
You'll believe an old thing?

Old 04-20-2012, 04:30 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Also, try discourse rather than insults. It doesn't help your case any and just shows people you're trying to persuade that your views aren't defensible.
This is an input output game, I am a mirror of you. I have no case. I'm interested in direct responses to the question and the thought process behind them. Efforts to address me directly with either veiled or direct insults receive the response I deem fit.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:32 PM

Exclamation hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
He has no plan to do that. Stop drinking the leftist kool-aid.

Was the question so difficult you began thinking you needed a drink?
Romney breaks out in a sweat when questioned sometimes too.

Are you in favor of Romney cutting Social Security and Medicare, by more than 35 percent to make his numbers work?

Old 04-20-2012, 04:36 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Was the question so difficult you began thinking you needed a drink?
Romney breaks out in a sweat when questioned sometimes too.

Are you in favor of Romney cutting Social Security and Medicare, by more than 35 percent to make his numbers work?
I said that isn't his plan so why answer a dumb question?

Old 04-20-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Was the question too difficult?

Yeah why not, actually cut it to 50% for all I care and dont cut anything else. It will affect all the old people who overwhelmingly vote Republican anyways. By the time my turn comes to use it, the country will have turned more leftwards and we will have a better safety net in place with a public healthcare option.

So yeah scr3w the old Republican voting coots lets gut your SS and Medicare and balance the budget.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:47 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
I agree, it does not bother me. Most of the old people vote Republican so we should stick it to them. Let them suffer the consequences of their votes. In fact the only thing the should cut is SS and Medicare even as much as 50%.
More than that. Cut it all the way. Let their rich republican children care for them.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
More than that. Cut it all the way. Let their rich republican children care for them.
Sounds awesome. We will be in surplus territory by tomorrow.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:58 PM

9,229 posts, read 8,551,670 times
Quote:
I'm certainly in favor of him running on that platform. THAT should certainly bring out the voters!

Old 04-20-2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
I'm certainly in favor of him running on that platform. THAT should certainly bring out the voters!
It would be a record turnout. Epic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies