Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 06:08 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,089,042 times

Advertisements

She going to need "more money" for face lifts! After the first couple, the price skyrockets!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 06:15 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,484,248 times
The Democrats have made eligibility for disability and other safety net "entitlements" so lax that nearly half the homes in America receive some sort of government handout.

More lenient rules from Obama are part of the re-election strategy. Vote for Obama .... live life for free.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
I seriously don't understand how Conservatives complained about "47% of people don't pay tax" and are now complaining that Pelosi said those people should earn more an pay tax.

Those people at the low end are not going to pay any income tax.

And what incentive is there if once you work your way out of poverty ... at the end of the road is Pelosi and Obama waiting to take as much as they can away from you?

Old 04-23-2012, 06:23 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
I honestly believe that moronic woman is in the beginning stages of Altzheimer's. She's looney tunes.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:25 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,942,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Those people at the low end are not going to pay any income tax.

And what incentive is there if once you work your way out of poverty ... at the end of the road is Pelosi and Obama waiting to take as much as they can away from you?
So they are saying the right things but actually doing the wrong things? Isn't that all politicians?

Old 04-23-2012, 06:27 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times
Quote:
Anyone notice that the number of people not paying taxes went from 51% to 45%. Isn't that a good thing?

When has being able to contribute more to the economy and actually paying taxes a Liberal agenda? Isn't taxing more people, not just the elite/rich beneficial to all? I don't get why wanting more people to pay taxes who currently aren't is a bad thing.

I seriously don't understand how Conservatives complained about "47% of people don't pay tax" and are now complaining that Pelosi said those people should earn more an pay tax. Maybe it's the vodka talking but I am not getting the Conservative beef here.

You know when one's taxes go up it won't be long before all taxes go up. The poor can't pay taxes so it will be dumped on the middle class---again. The rich will just leave since they have the means to do so.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:31 PM

Quote:
So they are saying the right things but actually doing the wrong things? Isn't that all politicians?
Nope

Republicans want to reign in some of this crap.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:32 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I honestly believe that moronic woman is in the beginning stages of Altzheimer's. She's looney tunes.
Are you a doctor and qualified to make that kind of a diagnosis?

If I had someone close to me who was actually suffering from Alzheimer's, I might take some offense at the flippant way you throw the term around.

And I doubt that I would appreciate my loved one being called "looney tunes."

Old 04-23-2012, 07:05 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
It's too late for that woman.

All those years of sniffing glue.

Yet the Liberals think she's wonderful. Another reason why the Democrats look bad.

She is honest about the Democrats' intentions. TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX TAX

The glue sniffing might be responsible for the way she thinks! but the platform in which she speaks of, she truly beleives what she is speaking.

This is the threshold of the Dems, Tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, and believe of it. That women is crazy, and not because she is ill.
The thing is they are so convinced what they say to the American people we are going to buy, they cannot fantom that some of us have our own minds.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:11 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,738,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Nasty nancy speaks again.

where the hell is the muzzle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies