Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 10:21 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,350,388 times

Advertisements

More "Justice For Trayvon"

Suspect claims he attacked white teen because he was angry over Trayvon case, police say | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2012, 10:38 AM

1,332 posts, read 995,223 times
This will be commonplace as the media has distorted the facts of this case to the point where non-thinking blacks...like this clown....will not take a moment to dig deeper or hear anything else... since he already heard what he WANTED to hear, and he will not accept any clarification.

The point is that the blacks already think they are put upon by white people.....jackson, sharpton, the NAACP, and the media have drilled that into their heads since the 60's. So when they hear that a white man shot a black kid just because he was black and suspicious looking to the white man...that is all they need to fuel an already burning fire and turn it into a raging inferno.

The race baiters should be damned ashamed of the events that will be taking place in the fallout of their irresponsible and manipulative reporting. Resulting blood is on THEIR hands.

And then of course we have our fearless leader who identified himself with martin by saying....'if I had a son he would look like trayvon'....and yet not a word for this so called leader as racial tensions BOIL over this issue. Some 'LEADER' eh?

Old 04-26-2012, 10:47 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,111,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
This will be commonplace as the media has distorted the facts of this case to the point where non-thinking blacks...like this clown....will not take a moment to dig deeper or hear anything else... since he already heard what he WANTED to hear, and he will not accept any clarification.

The point is that the blacks already think they are put upon by white people.....jackson, sharpton, the NAACP, and the media have drilled that into their heads since the 60's. So when they hear that a white man shot a black kid just because he was black and suspicious looking to the white man...that is all they need to fuel an already burning fire and turn it into a raging inferno.

The race baiters should be damned ashamed of the events that will be taking place in the fallout of their irresponsible and manipulative reporting. Resulting blood is on THEIR hands.

And then of course we have our fearless leader who identified himself with martin by saying....'if I had a son he would look like trayvon'....and yet not a word for this so called leader as racial tensions BOIL over this issue. Some 'LEADER' eh?
Obama doesent know how to lead. He only knows how to incite trouble and screw things up.

And if Obama had a son I would hope to God that he would raise him better than Trayvon's parents did. The son of the President of the United States being suspended from school for breaking into the girl's gym lockers and stealing jewelry, possession of illegal drugs, and vandalism of school property

Old 04-26-2012, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Obama doesent know how to lead. He only knows how to incite trouble and screw things up.

And if Obama had a son I would hope to God that he would raise him better than Trayvon's parents did. The son of the President of the United States being suspended from school for breaking into the girl's gym lockers and stealing jewelry, possession of illegal drugs, and vandalism of school property
I wonder if Obama will state that the attacker here could be his son......

Old 04-26-2012, 01:21 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,212,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post

I had not heard this before. In the beginning, the school would not reveal why he was on suspension but I figured it had to be pretty bad to merit a 30 day suspension.

Old 04-27-2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I had not heard this before. In the beginning, the school would not reveal why he was on suspension but I figured it had to be pretty bad to merit a 30 day suspension.
Of course you had not heard this before.

http://reddogreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Obama-Gold-Shh-600x408.jpg (broken link)

Old 04-27-2012, 03:47 PM

30,069 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post

............. and in a just world, he should have been shot, just like Trayvon.

Thugs who assault and threaten other citizens should EXPECT to be shot. It appears that death is the only thing that violent thugs understand. I can say, as one who has concealed carry, that I would not hesitate to shoot someone attempting to assault/kill me. Like Trayvon, sometimes you get what you deserve.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:53 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,958,896 times
Suspect claims he attacked white teen because he was angry over Trayvon case, police say .

This is what happens when you are dealing with low intelligence. Thanks to Sharpton and Jackson you will see a lot more of this.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:58 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
............. and in a just world, he should have been shot, just like Trayvon.

Why? Obama has another son just like that one too?

Old 04-27-2012, 04:00 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,111,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Here we go: usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/26/10872124-trayvon-martin-was-suspended-three-times-from-school?lite
Quote:
Trayvon Martin, the teenager whose shooting death has sparked a national uproar, was suspended from school last month for having a baggie that contained marijuana residue in his book bag, a family spokesman said Monday.

"There was no substance found. There was a baggie that school officials believe may have formerly contained marijuana. There was no arrest or citation from the police," Ryan Julison said.
The Miami Herald reported that Martin was suspended two other times from school. The first time was for missing school or being late.
In October, Martin was suspended with friends for writing “W.T.F.” on a hallway locker, according to a school report obtained by the Herald. A security guard looking through his backpack for the graffiti marker and instead found women’s rings and earrings and a screwdriver, described by the staffer as a “burglary tool.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies