Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 10:02 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
How did all these dark-skinned guys get into the country, much less the government ?
Chains and the ballot box?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2012, 10:03 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Just curious, are you guys New Age fear-mongers or just old McCarthyites needing to find new bogeymen since COMMUNISTS! are now our #1 source of consumer goods?
Use your mouse to see the topic of this thread and then we can talk.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Back to the 50's again Roy? Except this time, it's Muslim's under every bed instead of Communists.

By the way...how did that Communist infiltration which was supposed to overturn our elected government back then work out? There were so many of them, and they were so close to success, that we were supposed to have become Marxist's by at least 1970.
You didn't read the piece about those named in it, did you? Hell no you didn't and yet you want to distort and divert so much that you do make the normal attempt. Is is fun?

Old 04-28-2012, 10:05 AM

This post with no words is the most positive one I have seen from you in a long time. I may even decide to rep it.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Passing more Beck? You know, I think there are products that can help with that condition.
You might learn something if you take a chance. I bet you didn't know these people are in our government now. Do you suppose the pictures with Obama standing with them are all photoshopped? Why I will bet they aren't.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Use your mouse to see the topic of this thread and then we can talk.
I did, I have a smart mouse, it told it's just more of the usual much ado about nothing.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
LOL I didn't even have to open the thread to know it would reek of more Beck propaganda.
Since you didn't open the link how sure are you that you are right? It must be kind of sad to be in the state you are in not wanting to know anything that may not be so pretty, even in your eyes.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You might learn something if you take a chance. I bet you didn't know these people are in our government now. Do you suppose the pictures with Obama standing with them are all photoshopped? Why I will bet they aren't.
I'll bet there are people in the US with shrines to the drunken Senator from Wisconsin in their living rooms.

Last edited by burdell; 04-28-2012 at 10:42 AM..

Old 04-28-2012, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
What about the atheist brotherhood...or the Italian brotherhood...or the Jewish brotherhood...or the Christian brotherhood? Big deal....we have been dealing with all sorts of mafia like organizations that hide behind so-called religions.

This is not a new thing...the war on terror is explained as such...a battle between the world's largest and oldest corporation...Islam..that is attempting a hostile merger with western corporations...it has nothing to do with God...This is old big business clashing with new big business. Good luck.
I'm not at all sure what you are saying other than that you hate corporations and all religions. Do you know quite a lot about the Muslim Brotherhood and what they actually stand for? Since you don't take a chance and read anything about them I may have about 10 seconds to read all you know about them. It sure won't take much longer than that for you to pull out that response.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:13 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,346 times
If Mit is elected, the Mormon flag will fly over the White House ...
Just like the Holy See flag flew during Kennedy.

Some people are just amazing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies