Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 10:13 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
This moron loves to go round and think he's "IT" and go round pointing people opposing his views a "fraud" or "imposter"..

When really, he's the biggest tool here.
You know nothing about anything and act like some big tough guy with yer big rheotoric but really nothing short of a small teddy, aint that right gringo?

I think we can all pass you along to the SS and have them a word with you, whatcha think?
Well they do seem to like prostitutes down at the SS and that makes me think that you just used a lot of words to call another poster that without saying the word.

Your post sounds like a pretty tough bunch of crap to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
President Obama puts a lot of fear in you huh?
I don't fear the man but I certainly do fear his army of people who are working so hard against us. Why would I fear a continual campaigner who may be on his last time around?

Old 04-28-2012, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
How did all these dark-skinned guys get into the country, much less the government?
Dark skinned and pretty weird names to go with their faces. I wonder how many of them weren't actually born in the US since the Muslim Brotherhood has been around since the 1920s. Explain how I am totally wrong on this one, Jack.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I did, I have a smart mouse, it told it's just more of the usual much ado about nothing.
You know that the nearest you got to that link is your line of sight. However, you also know that you know everything in the link because you can imagine what may be there and because you don't want to know what is there. Nope, you and your mouse are still without.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
If Mit is elected, the Mormon flag will fly over the White House ...
Just like the Holy See flag flew during Kennedy.

Some people are just amazing.
You sure as hell are amazing. Do you remember seeing that flag while Kennedy was in office?

Old 04-28-2012, 10:22 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
That smooth voice and tone. That boyish look that gives the impression of some long lost Egyptian prince. The stolen poetry and lifted phrases from great statesmen..so cleverly disguised...more than qualifies him for the big chair...after all - AMERICA loves entertainers...you had Regan..Bush..(twice) and Obama...what's the problem? Obama fits the mold. He says nothing but has a soothing voice...He does nothing and loves to take a bow for it. ABOVE all like a little kid he just loves riding in the green chopper...and he has that woman who's uterus has turned to granite as his vice..You know the lady that was president and had that weakling husband Bill....Theatre---It's been great...keep it coming.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:23 AM

Well I see that you cowards from the left have managed to deflect this whole thread with your garbage. Remember that as long as you maintain your ignorance about this subject I will keep on throwing it at you. Maybe some of you will tire of doing your things. Maybe the MSM will start to tell you about what is going on. Poor people then they would be without support from the left side of the dark side.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:27 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,789,276 times
Quote:
=subsound;24064834]
That is .. without any doubt.. the smartest thing you have ever posted on this forum!! Thank you!

Old 04-28-2012, 10:27 AM

288 posts, read 283,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I don't fear the man but I certainly do fear his army of people who are working so hard against us. Why would I fear a continual campaigner who may be on his last time around?
I doubt if this is Obama's last first and last term. So you are really afraid that life as you know it is changing?

Old 04-28-2012, 10:28 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,816,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Since you didn't open the link how sure are you that you are right? It must be kind of sad to be in the state you are in not wanting to know anything that may not be so pretty, even in your eyes.
Being informed on issues is a very good thing, but Beck is the last place on earth you would want to go, unless you like being lied to and programmed with right wing propaganda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies