Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:38 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,320,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Good question. Did he think he could defuse the situation just by "talking" to them? Was he trying to act as the "protector" to the woman in the car? I think most conservatives would know better and even a far left liberal should know a dangerous situation when he finds himself in the middle of one.
I think there is a chance that your words "in the middle of one" might be a part of the problem. It sounded to me like those kids were all over the place and driving off, or attempting to, may well have been seen as some kind of man slaughter if he knocked one or more to the ground and actually ran over one or more. I think he was stupid for getting out of the car but it was his only choice other than plowing through them with his car.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:39 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,521,965 times
eventually there will be retaliation. pray very hard the beatings stop b4 this happens.
tolerance has been pushed to its limits. the desire of AA youth to "get even with white people" will eventually result in giving them a real reason to want revenge which they dont have yet but will.

3,335 posts, read 2,990,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Is there evidence that it's a hate crime? If so then they should be.
When someone throws a rock into my car window and then kicks my ass.
I call it a LOVE crime.

39,896 posts, read 26,574,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The ills of the black community are finally coming to surface. We've watched them dither in poverty......revel in single parent homes with glee......explode the prison population......and infest our country with gangs and gang surrogates. The self-hatred within the black community was bound to boil over at some point.
We have plenty of violent animals of all races to go around. I don't care what color they are...if they act like the mob in the OP, attacking innocent people, drop a few. As they assume ambient temperature they are a lesson to the others. Might be the first useful thing they do in their lives.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:40 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,481,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Well, if you start shooting, you better make sure you enough ***** (ammos -mags - semi or better full auto rifle) to back you up to screw a whole lot of them, If they start, i aint going down quietly.
Yes walking around with a full auto rifle is not inconspicuous at all.

And I see the usuals have come flocking to this thread.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:41 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,592,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Ho hum. It appears the victims worked for the local newspaper. They're probably ex-liberals now.
A beating at Church and Brambleton | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Oh and the obligatory Trayvon Martin link:

Two lessons here:

1. Don't put yourself in a crappy neighborhood on a Saturday night.

2. If a gang of 100 punks tries to bait you into a fight, don't take the bait.

831 posts, read 681,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
Yup, and the worst case scenario: You get shot.

best case scenario: Nobody shoots back, you get your ass thrown in jail, become known as the "white mass murderer", and sodomized daily. Great plan.

However, if you think thugs aren't going to shoot back, I got news for you.

What am i, stupid??

Ofcourse my a$$ gonna be behind bars, its a given duhh!! better that than be buried 6ft under for what? doing nothing? I have a right to defend myself if there were cowardly mobs coming for me, i aint gonna fire to scare those M0F0's neither. Far as im concerned they already decided my course of action soon they start coming for me.

I dont have a problem of dying just as long i tried to do something, i aint gonna be some stinking lamb for someone to brag about.

18,630 posts, read 19,448,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
the OP will be called 'racist' for even daring to notice that this event occurred in 5..4...3...

can you even imagine what would have happened if 2 black reporters were dragged from their car and beaten senseless by a gang of 100 white kids? there would be wall-to-wall coverage on every network. al and jesse would be down there so fast they'd leave sonic booms in their wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Like I said in a previous thread, very interesting that the OP only posts stories about black people doing something violent, no one else, black people are his priority. I think he needs professional help. It is at least 3-4 times per week that he posts a story about something horrible black people have done.

I could go on and one about a particular group as well and the horrible things they do but that would be crazy and I won't do it. But the OP will....

I do think I will post this or a variation of my comment though on every thread I see by the OP that speaks about violence that black people commit versus a thread about another topic. Off to look now.

ETA: in the first two pages of CD here I saw 4 posts by the OP, 3 of them were about black people being violent, 1 about taxes. Tally starts today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Another thread about people getting excited at some imaginary race war so they can start shooting blacking people. This of course being initiated by EdwardA's daily "look what black people do" thread.

I still think it is funny that some of you think it is a good idea to shoot into a crowd (100) of so called thugs and think that nobody is going to shoot you back. Because we all know criminals don't carry guns right?

For the record, I do think this is messed up and don't condone violence but I do think the people in this thread just want to complain and express fake outrage at black people and want to somehow make this into some sort of real national epidemic. It is just more sensationalist news meant to get your panties into a bunch.
Ugga called it. BTW what will it take for it to rise to a national epedemic?

Old 05-01-2012, 09:42 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,949,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
When someone throws a rock into my car window and then kicks my ass.
I call it a LOVE crime.
So then all violent crime should be deemed as a "Hate" crime and the DOJ can stay out of it right?

Old 05-01-2012, 09:43 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,966,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Ho hum. It appears the victims worked for the local newspaper. They're probably ex-liberals now.
A beating at Church and Brambleton | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Oh and the obligatory Trayvon Martin link:
Why would getting beaten up by a bunch a thugs make someone decide not to be liberal? Please connect the dots. I have no idea as to how you could come to that type of conclusion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies