Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 05:07 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
"13 year old burned alive for being white: media doesn't care"

I'm always fascinated when people point to stories that they read in the media, post a thread based upon the media story, in this case a New York newspaper writing about heinous crime committed in Kansas (and the last I checked Kansas isn't a borough of New York) and then claim that the media doesn't care???
You were expecting logic?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 05:12 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,203,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
What is he "making up"?
Trayvon joining thug life and hitting Zimmerman with a brick.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:39 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Trayvon joining thug life and hitting Zimmerman with a brick.

Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman | Video | TheBlaze.com

Did Trayvon Martin Tweet Using the Account NO_LIMIT_*****? | TheBlaze.com

http://www.inmalafide.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2012/03/Trayvon_Martin.jpg (broken link)

All the result or my hacking other websites computers and using photoshop, I assure you.

Face it, that brat was a thuglet who would have been shot by another hip-hop thug at some point and no one would have cared.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:01 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Honestly, pictures like those come from kids being unsupervised on the web.

He thinks he looks cool. He's a suburban kid pretending to be from the rough side.

Those pics don't throw any red flags up for me at all. He was just another teen mugging for the camera playing dress up and pretending to be something he wasn't.

He's got furniture in his room, the walls are painted, there's crown molding on the walls and trim around the doors. Definitely not a "thuglet".

Old 05-02-2012, 06:16 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

He thinks he looks cool. He's a suburban kid pretending to be from the rough side.

Those pics don't throw any red flags up for me at all. He was just another teen mugging for the camera playing dress up and pretending to be something he wasn't.

He's got furniture in his room, the walls are painted, there's crown molding on the walls and trim around the doors. Definitely not a "thuglet".
I see where you're coming from, back when I was a teen in the 1980's I did the "wannabe thug" thing too. Pretty funny with a red head Irish guy tho.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:15 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Exactly: when the parents aren't around he reverts to his thug nature.

Quote:

So are these guys also "playing dress up and pretending to be something they aren't?

And if they got shot by a black guy who was charged with killing them just because, would that picture not matter to you?

But it is unfair to throw Nazis into it...neo-Nazis kill a lot less black people than hip-hop thugs.

Quote:
Like I said, his family was middle class, but he was NO CLASS.
Sorry, but if I was Zimmerman I would have shot that "down 4 life thug" in the face too and not have lost any sleep. Subhuman filth like that brat may not deserve to die per say, but they are a danger to society and they and their criminal hip-hop subculture should be done away with for the good of America and society as a whole.

For the record, when I was that age I would be in my room reading fantasy novels and sipping Darjeeling tea while listening to Depeche Mode or The Cure...and I DID live in the ghetto. Youth is no excuse. That brat was a worthless waste of resources untermensch and as far as I'm concerned, Zimmerman should get a medal, not jail time.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:34 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
The media has an editor and that editor decides what to report and what to leave out. Decisions are based on, will it sell and/or will we get sued for reporting it? There are other factors as well.

With that said, some of the best stories I have found are buried in the back of the paper. What I mean by best is controversial. They want to report it, they want people to know about it, but they really don't want to face a law suit if they can help it. So, it gets buried, with a tiny little headline.

Bush lost a pallet of shrink wrapped cash once, that was shipped over seas. I bet hardly anyone read the story. There was another story that had something to do with Cheney during the election campaign and Kerry, something that had to do with a report I think on Cheney, Halliburton and some email. The stories were buried and I knew why, because I use to want to be a journalist and I worked for a small town paper. I came up with corrupt lawyer in the town and I wanted to do a story on him. The little paper didn't want to get sued; they wouldn't let me pursue it, so I passed the story off to a larger paper that had better funding and...they published the story. anyway...

imho, people are reading way too much into things these days as for as the media is concerned. However, they're getting help by those that will benefit the most.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:58 PM

191 posts, read 242,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post

Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman | Video | TheBlaze.com

All the result or my hacking other websites computers and using photoshop, I assure you.

Face it, that brat was a thuglet who would have been shot by another hip-hop thug at some point and no one would have cared.
The amount of blood coming from that fool's head is probably the result of the alcohol that he had consumed.Alcohol thins the blood and those scrapes that are pictured would produce that flow because of all of the alcohol in Zimmerman's system. He sounded drunk on the 911 tape and some of the things that he said didn't make any sense to me- such as,' he looks like he's on drugs'......how does one look like they are on drugs when you're viewing them from a distance? We'll never know if he was drunk or not because the cops didn't do their job.

What do you think about Zimmerman's Myspace? Bragging about getting his charges reduced and calling his ex an 'hoe'? Some of yall would defend Zimmerman if it was revealed that he ate baby kittens for breakfast.

Since you're so big on stereotypes, here's one for you- what just turned 17 yr. old black boy that you know would be out trying to rob houses when the NBA All-Star game is on?? Really?? That's like a White guy killing his wife while the Stanley Cup Finals is on...............it ain't gonna happen.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:17 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,203,791 times
Quote:

So where is this evidence of hitting him with a brick and where is how does those photos show me he is a thug. Also one of you photo is not trayvon. Since Zimmerman was the one with the real criminal record who is really the Thug.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:23 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,919 times
Quote:
Exactly: when the parents aren't around he reverts to his thug nature.

So are these guys also "playing dress up and pretending to be something they aren't?

And if they got shot by a black guy who was charged with killing them just because, would that picture not matter to you?

But it is unfair to throw Nazis into it...neo-Nazis kill a lot less black people than hip-hop thugs.

Like I said, his family was middle class, but he was NO CLASS.
Sorry, but if I was Zimmerman I would have shot that "down 4 life thug" in the face too and not have lost any sleep. Subhuman filth like that brat may not deserve to die per say, but they are a danger to society and they and their criminal hip-hop subculture should be done away with for the good of America and society as a whole.

For the record, when I was that age I would be in my room reading fantasy novels and sipping Darjeeling tea while listening to Depeche Mode or The Cure...and I DID live in the ghetto. Youth is no excuse. That brat was a worthless waste of resources untermensch and as far as I'm concerned, Zimmerman should get a medal, not jail time.

aren't you that same person who made that longggg thread about how you're sick of being black/mixed and black people? wow didn't know you were this far gone

ah i found it Why I am no longer Black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies