Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2012, 03:38 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Gee, you mean the homosexual behavior observed in say dolphins for example isn't the result of some left-wing, commie-pinko, unionized dolphin teachers pushing their gay agenda on young dolphins?

Who knew?
LOL... tried to rep ya, but I have to spread the love first.

Now to get a TINY bit off topic (and I'm sure there's already a thread about it), I wonder how all the rabid anti-gays feel now that Obama has officially endorsed gay marriage? So much for one of their favorite arguments, "even your liberal President doesn't support it" - and I have to say TOLD YOU HE DID!!

Old 05-09-2012, 03:39 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
As I'm quite certain when the poster referred to "good Lord Jesus" he wasn't speaking of any current resident of NC. Or do you believe the "good Lord Jesus " resides in NC today and is registered to vote?
Well - many people in North Carolina who are registered to vote believe that the Lord Jesus lives in their hearts, and if they think that this influenced their decision - then who am I or you to argue with them?

Old 05-09-2012, 03:39 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Stop using your own arbitrary definitions of "progress"
Better we should stop using arbitrary definitions of "morality".

Old 05-09-2012, 03:40 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post

Now to get a TINY bit off topic (and I'm sure there's already a thread about it), I wonder how all the rabid anti-gays feel now that Obama has officially endorsed gay marriage? So much for one of their favorite arguments, "even your liberal President doesn't support it" - and I have to say TOLD YOU HE DID!!
Yea because a 51 year old man just had an epiphany on the joys of same sex while in office...coincidentally...nearing the end of his term!!

Old 05-09-2012, 03:41 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times
Quote:
Better we should stop using arbitrary definitions of "morality".
There is no such thing as a moral...so yes, I agree

Old 05-09-2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Stop using your own arbitrary definitions of "progress"
Nothing arbitrary about it, if you know anything of our nation's history.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:42 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
What's the subject of this thread, again? Oh, yeah! It's about NC's Amendment 1...
And you seem to think that an individuals opinion on civil unions can't be separate from that actual amendment under discussion. Miamiman advocates that civil unions be legal. What does that opinion have to do with the language of Amendment One? Answer - nothing.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:43 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Well - many people in North Carolina who are registered to vote believe that the Lord Jesus lives in their hearts, and if they think that this influenced their decision - then who am I or you to argue with them?
Sorry, not even a good attempt at backtrackingg from your "I am quite certain that there people who live in NC who are named Jesus - and I am curious as to why you would think that they wouldn't be allowed to vote"

Maybe you'll do better at telling us why you think contracts shouldn't be revised?

Old 05-09-2012, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Yea because a 51 year old man just had an epiphany on the joys of same sex while in office...coincidentally...nearing the end of his term!!

He's always supported it personally (as past interviews show), it's just an official position now...

Old 05-09-2012, 03:44 PM

72 posts, read 77,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post

I just heard one of them going on about how this gives Romney the boost he needs to win the election. So now I'm sure it will go from "Even Obama doesn't support it" to "Obama will never get re-elected because conservative America doesn't want any part of his homosexual agenda."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies