Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2012, 03:36 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,261,512 times

Advertisements

Gay Adoption
"Utah and Mississippi alone still outlaw gay adoption..."

http://www.adoptionhelp.org/lgbtq-adoption

http://www.adoptionarticlesdirectory...Adoption/43234

Just my say Sity, what about all your lies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 03:47 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,034,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
ROFLMAO!! no proof - just your say so does't carry no weight in any forum- People want a source. My source says you are wrong!!

You shall have proof soon enough !!
Having trouble finding that source?

Old 05-10-2012, 03:51 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,868,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK
Christ said nothing about homosexuals.
No he didnt!!!!! (I have made this point many times)

I think with how me$$ed up the world is,THIS ISNT A BIG DEAL!!

Old 05-10-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Having trouble finding that source?
That's because he has none.

Besides, isn't it much better to adopt a child into a loving home then to have them stay in an orphanage.

Last edited by Nephler; 05-10-2012 at 04:04 PM..

Old 05-10-2012, 04:07 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,034,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
That's because he has none.

Besides, isn't it much better to adopt a child into a loving home then to have them stay in an orphanage.
He'll come back with something from World Nut Daily, mark my words.
And yes, a loving home is always, always better than foster care or an orphanage.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:12 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,793,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
He'll come back with something from World Nut Daily, mark my words.
And yes, a loving home is always, always better than foster care or an orphanage.

Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, sodomites, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, revilers, robbers—none of these will inherit the kingdom of God.

That's my source from an article that says HOMOSEXUALITY is not even mentioned in the new Testament -!

ROMANS CHAPTER ONE is another source! I can quote many verses in new testament that say it is WRONG!

Oh that's right!(sarcasm)- god doesn't even exist ( you can't possibly prove that).

FACT: the lands of Sodom & Gomorrah are inhabitable Just as God Promised; Nothing can grow there after the destruction of those two huge cities because of homosexuality.

Homosexuality is the downfall of every civilization that adopted it!

ROFLMAO Looks like your wrong again and again and again Nephler! And how many children do you have mr. expert?? You teach your children gay is OK?

Old 05-10-2012, 04:19 PM

The bible is not a reliable source! There you go again pushing you book on everyone. You have to be the most prejudice person I have ever had the displeasure to talk to.

Have no children, never have wanted any. But, I sure as hell would tell them that being gay is OK.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:20 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,726,880 times
This Christian doesn't oppose gay marriage and apparently neither some earlier followers.

Interesting reading here:

"Prof. John Boswell, the late Chairman of Yale University’s history department, discovered that in addition to heterosexual marriage ceremonies in ancient Christian church liturgical documents, there were also ceremonies called the "Office of Same-Sex Union" (10th and 11th century), and the "Order for Uniting Two Men" (11th and 12th century).

These church rites had all the symbols of a heterosexual marriage: the whole community gathered in a church, a blessing of the couple before the altar was conducted with their right hands joined, holy vows were exchanged, a priest officiatied in the taking of the Eucharist and a wedding feast for the guests was celebrated afterwards. These elements all appear in contemporary illustrations of the holy union of the Byzantine Warrior-Emperor, Basil the First (867-886 CE) and his companion John."

anthropologist: When Same-Sex Marriage Was a Christian Rite

Old 05-10-2012, 04:25 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,793,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
The bible is not a reliable source! There you go again pushing you book on everyone. You have to be the most prejudice person I have ever had the displeasure to talk to.

Have no children, never have wanted any. But, I sure as hell would tell them that being gay is OK.
So according to you:

Murder is ok

Stealing is ok

Lying to your parents is perfectly ok

Hoping into bed with your neighbor's wife is ok

No! they are not! Those are all against the laws of Man & of God where they originated fool

Which means you believe the commandments of God but refuse to admit it. your preverted view of World Nuts you proclaim DAILY

Thanks for the clarification

Old 05-10-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
So according to you:

Murder is ok

Stealing is ok

Lying to your parents is perfectly ok

Hoping into bed with your neighbor's wife is ok

No! they are not! Those are all against the laws of Man & of God where they originated fool

Which means you believe the commandments of God but refuse to admit it.
Where the hell you getting this from? Did I ever say anything remotely like that? Guess you have a real problem reading.

Also, I do not believe in the so called commandments.

You really need to take your meds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies